• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

best downtown dim sum

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
I tried searching but couldn't find the thread.

Best downtown all you can eat or cart service or order up a nice large variety of quality dim sum.

Nice place for parents sit down dinner during Easter weekend.

Veggie options as well as seafood/meat preferred !

Thanks,

On my phone or would have searched harder!

acheron

TRIBE Member
If you like something that encompasses the noisy, busy and yet very tasty chinese family dim sum dining experience, look no further than Sky Dragon (top floor of the chinatown mall at dundas and spadina, southwest corner). Big room, fast service, all the favourites and pretty darn tasty.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Yeah we were looking for something different from Pearl Harbour, have been there before, should have mentioned that.

Hali ! many thanks, will check out Lai Wah Heen :)

Acheron, i will check that out, not sure if it will be more busy than we are looking for but worth investigating.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

acheron

TRIBE Member
Yeah we were looking for something different from Pearl Harbour, have been there before, should have mentioned that.

Hali ! many thanks, will check out Lai Wah Heen :)

Acheron, i will check that out, not sure if it will be more busy than we are looking for but worth investigating.
i've never had to wait very long for a table - service is quick. like when a table is leaving, they bus the table by scooping up the entire table at once in a layer of plastic sheeting that represents the table cloth.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
New Treasure is pretty good but it's not the best looking location, in the basement level accessed by a slightly hidden stairwell.

And I've always had good tastes at Asian Legend but that place is always packed on holidays.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders