• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Best double album ever?

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
the smiths - louder than bombs
the cure - kiss me kiss me kiss me
bruce springsteen - the river
prince - sign o' the times
smashing pumpkins - mellon collie and the infinite sadness
the housemartins - now that's what i call quite good

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

zerOGda2nd

TRIBE Member
Pink Floyd - Ummagumma

Miles Davis - Bitches Brew

Yes - Tales from Topographic Oceans

Yes - Yessongs

Grateful Dead - What a long strange trip it's been

Steely Dan - Greatest Hits

Frank Zappa - Sheik Yerbouti

Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works Volume II

The Future Sound of London - Lifeforms

agentRC4

TRIBE Member
GnR Use your Illusion 1&2. While not a "true" double album, they both came out on the same day so I think it still counts.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Wu-Tang Forever

"Despite limited radio/TV airplay, and a lead single that famously clocked at nearly six minutes with no chorus, Wu-Tang Forever debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 with 612,000 copies sold in its first week.[1] The album was certified 4X's platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on October 15, 1997, making it the group's highest selling album to date.[2] Upon its release, Wu-Tang Forever received favorable reviews from most music critics, while it also earned the group a Grammy Award nomination for Best Rap Album at the 40th Grammy Awards in 1998."

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

assassaint

TRIBE Member
Wu-Tang Forever

"Despite limited radio/TV airplay, and a lead single that famously clocked at nearly six minutes with no chorus, Wu-Tang Forever debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 with 612,000 copies sold in its first week.[1] The album was certified 4X's platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on October 15, 1997, making it the group's highest selling album to date.[2] Upon its release, Wu-Tang Forever received favorable reviews from most music critics, while it also earned the group a Grammy Award nomination for Best Rap Album at the 40th Grammy Awards in 1998."

not a single meh song on that. kudos !