• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

--best Clubs In Europe 2006--

nyun

TRIBE Member
I'll be in Europe for end of June to August, do you guys know good techno/trance clubs or events in Europe? More specifically the cities of Budapest, Prague, Krakow, Brussels. What's a good site for researching this info? Thanks, much appreciated

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I think a lot of parties in eastern europe are of the rave variety. The scene is much "newer" in eastern europe. For example, check out www.rave.cz and you'll see what I mean. Huge parties, crazy line ups, young girls in small outfits on lots of pills and giving hugs, what more could you ask for, really.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I can't believe there is a picture of Berghain...and a promo picture, at that.

holy crap that place is a little slice of german techno heaven.

<3

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Lurker said:
ps: I need to go to Berghain this weekend. Thanks for the tease, Mark :p
This weekend's agenda at Berghain is good - Agoria, Tom Clark, Argy and Tobi Neumann - it's not as good as last weekend's line up: speedy j live, Len Faki, and detriot grand pubahs live. This month has also featured James Holden, who we heard at club Maria am ufer when we were there. I miss europe :(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Special K

TRIBE Member
hmmmm theres a pretty big article on that Berghain place in this months mixmag ...

re: budapest clubs, HOME in budapest is their big club that brings in all of the big boys to play!

Last edited:

NCR

TRIBE Member
mute79 said:
Cavo Paradiso - Mykonos, Greece
Absolutement!!! I've been to a couple of David Morales' bday parties in late August.....fucking insane. Always awesome progressive/tribal DJs at Cavo