• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

best chinese food takeout

jebac

TRIBE Member
ok so im starting alot of these types of threads lately but ive been craving chinese food for over a week now and i have to get some! soooooo, since ive never ordered chinese takeout, i was wondering if anyone could recommend THE BEST CHINESE FOOD TAKEOUT! thanks guys :D

-jebac

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
There's a place near Bathurst/Eglinton named Tasty Chinese. Very good stuff.

That is all I can think of. I'll go out for Chinese, rather than stay in.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I always order from Golden Chop Suey on Baldwin street.

Order the Golden special Lo- mein... It's sooooooooo good! :)

all the food is good there though. I highly recomend, and the servings are huge!

3 Baldwin...... ) 416.593.6666

Last edited:

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
He asked for Chinese food, not this pan-Asian cracka grub made for Whitey by Whitey.

Well then I'd recommend Mr Pong's - best egg rolls ever

*c*

mingster

TRIBE Member
my chinese brethren is mucho disappointed in you kickit.

you only recommend pong's to people if you're trying to kill them. intestinal implosion anyone?

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
I second Mr. Pongs and vote Mandarin. Heck...NOW readers voted Mandarin #1...so they gots ta be good :p

And don't forget about Galaxy Donuts :p :p :p

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
you only recommend pong's to people if you're trying to kill them. intestinal implosion anyone?

exactly :)

*c*

ps. my real favs are New Ho King and Rol San and Golden Chop Suey has the best deep fried oyster/lobster ever.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1
I only go for thier lunch specials. The food is pretty good. But I would call it the best.
their lunch specials rule.... 5$ for a honkin bowl of food.... Mmmmm.... stop snowing dammit...