• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bertuzzi and Moore, Bertuzzi and Moore

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
I still don't think he should be suspended for life. This is getting way out of proportion.

Ban him for the rest of the year. Sure, it's partiality, but you need to protect the best players to draw in numbers, and $$$.

Plus, Team Canada could really use him.

Thoughts?

kuba

TRIBE Member
What does team canada have to do with this?

He wont be suspended for life- whoever suggested that is unaware of how the NHL operates.

He might get 10-15 games.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
I don't think anyone's saying he's going to be suspended for life - this we all know. I think everyone's saying he deserves to be though.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by *SiLver*RoBoT*
I don't think anyone's saying he's going to be suspended for life - this we all know. I think everyone's saying he deserves to be though.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

yah ban him for life..... have you even stepped on ice before?

whackkkkkkkkkkk.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
First, yes I have - Second, what does that have to do with anyone's opinion?? I'm trying to tell qtip that everyone thinks Bertuzzi should be banned for life. Not saying that's my opinion.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
First, yes I have - Second, what does that have to do with anyone's opinion?? I'm trying to tell qtip that everyone thinks Bertuzzi should be banned for life. Not saying that's my opinion.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

cause obviously you havent stepped on ice in a serious level, where hockey is serious not childs play pal... ban for life? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? fuck yah lets ban all the people that swing sticks at heads too, ready? cause you wont have hockey on your version of NHL hockey... fuck , he did something, he fucked up, it happened in the heat of a moment between two BIG high rivalry teams (did you know that, dating back to the past years meetings?) divisional rivalry , intense hockey.. people do things unfortunately beyond control. Unless you have played intense hockey your opinions to me are really mute. Banning someone for life is like banning him for doing sport inhasment (sp) drugs... shit he backchecked and yes sucker punched but to disown him from a life achievement?

yes your again whack.

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Ok...I'll listen to you because Brent Burns plays for the juniors and you know everything. Right. Again, read what I type, don't read the first 2 lines ;)

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
tekkid, you obviously have no clue what the fuck you are talking about. Cuz obviously you have never played hockey at a serious level.

Players do get banned for life. Just because it hasn't happened at the NHL level, doesn't mean it won't.

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Ok...I'll listen to you because Brent Burns plays for the juniors and you know everything. Right. Again, read what I type, don't read the first 2 lines ;)

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

yah you are correct again, forgive me oh wise one....

ps: better check your info on Burns, last i heard he is playing in the NHL not the Juniors, and actually hasnt this year, was sent down to the AHL for 1 game. What this has to do with Burns is beyond me ringer.....

grow up

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
tekkid, you obviously have no clue what the fuck you are talking about. Cuz obviously you have never played hockey at a serious level.

Players do get banned for life. Just because it hasn't happened at the NHL level, doesn't mean it won't.

yet again tribe has humoured myself.....

step aside from your peewee days

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
I didn't see the fight, don't really follow hockey.

But the Canadian Newswire service is reporting that Bertuzzi broke this guys neck.

It's a headline only story that got posted two minutes ago, says details to follow.

Last edited: