• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Berlusconi refused to concede- what a dumb gino

praktik

TRIBE Member
That's one spaghetti slurper that just doesnt know how to let go!

You lost Berlusconi, go slurp some spaghetti!

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
CNN said:
"There are big discrepancies and all these discrepancies have to be looked at and checked, so I don't think that these could be called the final results," Berlusconi said in a live television address on Tuesday.

The next step in the process is for Italy's highest court to certify the vote -- and with about a million disputed ballots in the tight race, Berlusconi's allies have demanded a scrupulous check of the counting.
Where have I heard this before?...Getting a Supreme Court to decide the fate of an election. Yeah.

Berusconi is extremely tight with the US neocons, AND he controls a huge chunk of Italian media outlets, supported the war in Iraq, is a free-market zealot and proto-fascist. Probably some Republican operatives taught his people how to steal an election

My Italian friend Lucio has an Italian passport...so he says he can't be a WOP (without papers)...He's still a wop. And so is fucking Berlusconi.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
But monsieur, it is just more bite-a...have a wafer thin meent! It is but wafer thin!

Now we're talking about the French. It went like this:

Political Controversy in Italy => Deriding the Italians => Referencing a French Charicature => Deriding the French.

Special.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
just playing devil's advocate here, but isn't Berlusconi doing what Gore and Kerry should have done when faced with the same thing...TWICE?

The other guy pulled a Fox News and is getting the TV to declare him the popular winner before the votes are being counted. It's only prudent that Sylvio presses for a recount.

That being said, Berlusconi is slime, so I wouldn't trust him or his people to finalize the vote counts, but I gotta admit he's doing the right thing by not just giving up based on TV reports. That was really fucking weak of Kerry 2 years ago.

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
Lurker said:
just playing devil's advocate here, but isn't Berlusconi doing what Gore and Kerry should have done when faced with the same thing...TWICE?

The other guy pulled a Fox News and is getting the TV to declare him the popular winner before the votes are being counted. It's only prudent that Sylvio presses for a recount.

That being said, Berlusconi is slime, so I wouldn't trust him or his people to finalize the vote counts, but I gotta admit he's doing the right thing by not just giving up based on TV reports. That was really fucking weak of Kerry 2 years ago.
i think berlusconi owns or partially owns most of Italy's national media.
so any media play will favour him non?

it seems like states with lots of hot ladies are so corruptable,
iran, italy and yugoslavia.... go figure.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Dude has been making "wops" and politics for that matter look bad for over a decade. Did you really expect anything less from this pompous buffoon?

I can't think of any greater insult to public office than someone who's ascends to the chair solely through the use of financial resources and connections, let alone crying like a baby when his media propaganda campaigns can no longer keep him there.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
OTIS said:
Dude has been making "wops" and politics for that matter look bad for over a decade. Did you really expect anything less from this pompous buffoon?

I can't think of any greater insult to public office than someone who's ascends to the chair solely through the use of financial resources and connections, let alone crying like a baby when his media propaganda campaigns can no longer keep him there.
It's like the popular highschool princess class tart that throws a hissy and cries because she didn't win home-coming queen...they both need to be slapped

Judge Wopner said:
fucking gypsies!!!!
I'm Romanian....and NO you can not have your shit back. Next time stay away from the train station and my squad of ten year-old knife-weilding, pick-pockets. Shit...

OTIS

TRIBE Member
SellyCat said:
I'm Romanian....and NO you can not have your shit back. Next time stay away from the train station and my squad of ten year-old knife-weilding, pick-pockets. Shit...
I say you take it a step further and get your Roma team to invade Woodbridge during the CHIN picknick, HQ will be wopner's house.