• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Benny Benassi

mind control

TRIBE Member
Im liking it . Alot of the tracks do have the same kind of sound, but i'm thinking that is intentional . I like 'Put Your Hands Up' :D

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by d.code
How much like 'Satisfaction' is the whole thing?
There are other tracks? :p

I'm down with that squanky bass noise, but yeah, a lot of the tracks sound the same.

SJ

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Yeah they use the same elements throughout the album, but after a listen or two, the subtleties really start to come out. One of my favorites albums in the last couple of years, the basslines and synths fuck me right up.

ALEKSANDRA

TRIBE Member
well if that bass was so succesful why not use it in other tracks too right? Kinda makes that sound "his" so it's easy to identify his other tracks and for him to get known.
I think it's fun :)

blackbeltjones

TRIBE Promoter
For me it's not so much the bassline as it is that speak-n-spell type vocal that makes me want to slit my wrists. Actually no...the music's pretty irritating too.

But not as bad as that Tomcraft dreck. Yuck.

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by blackbeltjones
For me it's not so much the bassline as it is that speak-n-spell type vocal that makes me want to slit my wrists. Actually no...the music's pretty irritating too.

But not as bad as that Tomcraft dreck. Yuck.
hahahahahahahahahaha

that track makes me nerrrrrrrrrrrrvous...............

lol

vench

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
I heard this album today...and yah, it's pretty bad.

Diversity, man...when everything sounds the same, an album becomes boring fast.