1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

benitez & holder @ footwork

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by billy, Oct 14, 2005.

1. billy

billy TRIBE Member

i heard about this one this week. jellybean benitez and nick holder. i was thinking the other day how you don't really see nick's name arould much anymore, but apparently the guy is constantly working.

it's on the 5th, but imho the sneak line up isn't really up to it's usual standards. think i might opt for footwork.

2. deevah

deevah TRIBE Member

i'll prolly be @ this...i have it marked down

3. octo

octo TRIBE Member

i'm there.

the last 3 times i've heard nick it's been hip hop sets. i think footwork will bring out the best in both of these guys.

4. VinylRach

VinylRach TRIBE Promoter

Holy FUCKING shit.

I am SO SUPER excited about this party. I've been going to Sneaks birthday party every year but i'm not dissapointed to miss it for the ONE AND ONLY Jellybean!!!!!! HOW often do you get to see a world renowned dj that used to play at Studio freakin 54!?

I was so dissapointed when he couldn't get through the border when Frankie Knuckles and David Morales played at the Old Boa.

This is going to be a HYPE party at one of my most favourite venues in town.

Soooooo excited :D

5. deevah

deevah TRIBE Member

ya, i'm there
    confirmed

6. billy

billy TRIBE Member

another good weekend coming up!

7. VinylRach

VinylRach TRIBE Promoter

Anyone else hitting up footworks on Sat???

8. Jonesy

Jonesy TRIBE Member

i will be going to footwork.

yes.

9. vench

vench TRIBE Promoter

when is this... Saturday the 5th??

damn!!

maybe I can hit this up after the other thing I am attending...

sounds like a good party.

10. billy

billy TRIBE Member

sigh. may not be able to make this in the end. someone was supposed to pay me back some cash which i was counting on for this weekend, but it's not looking good. :(

11. octo

octo TRIBE Member

that sucks

i've had too many weekends the past couple of months were my plans go down the shitter.

tonight things look like their falling into place nicely

12. deevah

deevah TRIBE Member

anyone know set times?