• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ben Sims - GET YOUR ACID FIX acid freaks ;)

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
'03 mix is nice so far,some real nice acid house/techno done proper,though im sure todd will call it trance.;)

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
its all TRANCE baby!!

An easy way to figure out if its TRANCE. If the track has any or all of the following:

1. A synth line
2. A swoosh, woop or any other reversed crash cymbal sound into a breakdown.
3. A bass note on the half beat consistently.
4. An arpeggiator is used
5. A drum roll
6. An extended breakdown
7. Samples from popular movies, or unpopular movies, or tv shows).

Like I said before, we all play trance babY!!

odbx

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
chillbensims = blah dug can keep it ;)

the other is alright. no new tunes in it for me though. every tracked i liked i had in it...that mean one of two things...my acid collection is extensive or he just played some obvious hits. my acid collection isn't extensive. either way it's deleted cos I have virtually the same mix 3 times over by Mullan.

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by isoprax
chillbensims = blah dug can keep it ;)

the other is alright. no new tunes in it for me though. every tracked i liked i had in it...that mean one of two things...my acid collection is extensive or he just played some obvious hits. my acid collection isn't extensive. either way it's deleted cos I have virtually the same mix 3 times over by Mullan.
well go post your mullen mixes to share with the rest then :p

i was simply sharing bro, no worries on my part im only streaming it as we speak, i dont download without tracklist :D

(2003) havent gotten to the other...im too busy uploading emails to my new account....

HEAR THAT ARTHUR YOUR NOT A TECHNO PRODUCER, HEAR THIS GOW AND WINICK... YOU USE SYNTHS YOU PRODUCE TRANCE!!!!!

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
THAT GOES FOR YOU ASWELL DERRICK MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

the strings of life. pure detroit trance baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
hey captain colon i do share...i have been slowly ripping my old mixes for a while now....SOULSEEK it up my bent over and puckered friend :p

Originally posted by tEkKiD
well go post your mullen mixes to share with the rest then :p

i was simply sharing bro, no worries on my part im only streaming it as we speak, i dont download without tracklist :D

(2003) havent gotten to the other...im too busy uploading emails to my new account....

HEAR THAT ARTHUR YOUR NOT A TECHNO PRODUCER, HEAR THIS GOW AND WINICK... YOU USE SYNTHS YOU PRODUCE TRANCE!!!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tEkKiD

Glad to see everyone is getting on board for a good ribbin'

TRANCE HOLDIAY WOOOOHOOOOO!
odbx

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Re: I'll share... ;)

Originally posted by ktown
no tracklist :: but its good acid tekno :)
AciD - Mix (Steve Stoll) - 112301.mp3

hey go make your own thread Nina, it says SIMS not Stoll!!! :p

thanks for sharing, ill check it out :)

speaking of Stoll i get a good kick outta that double he put out, the green one that sits in Metropolis bin for the last 4-5 years (yes i am dead serious) i drudge any poor sap that owns up to buying that piece of shite:D (i think it's supernatural lp)

stothestoolD

ktown

TRIBE Member
hey! my alias!!! i'm supposed to be a mystery on this board ;) :p
hahahahaha - tgif - i need sleep <yawn>

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders