• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ben Affleck has headache, rushed to hospital

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Incredibly slow newsday on CNN.

Ben Affleck is rushed to hospital

Ben Affleck has been treated in an accident and emergency department in Boston after being rushed to hospital by his wife Jennifer Garner.

According to People magazine, Affleck's representative, Ken Sunshine, said yesterday: "Ben Affleck was treated for a migraine at Mt Auburn Hospital in Cambridge, Mass, today."

He also confirmed that the actor was later discharged from the hospital, saying: "He was released this afternoon, and is recuperating at home".

According to reports, Garner drove Affleck to the hospital at around 2.30pm, with the actor remaining there for several hours.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
matchicon.gif

YES!

this may be working after all....

the key to a good voodoo doll is to create a startling likeness of the subject like I've done here with ben affleck.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Skipper

TRIBE Member
He was probably stressing over when the first picture of baby brangelina will be released.
I know I am.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Ben that headache is your concious. Its telling you that you've been a pussy doing crappy movies for money. You feel guilty because you know your capable of good will hunting and instead your giving us Gigli.

Let this be a sign Ben, you need to spend the next week rethinking your creative direction

Caz

TRIBE Member
He probably burst a blood vessel on the can or something, I hear celebrities eat well.

Good Will Grunting?

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
slow newsday on tribe too, apparently. ;)

oh come on

So far I've got 264 hours without sleep, Batwoman's coming out of the closet, and an analogy comparing my work circumstance to prostitution. I'm trying my best but as a reporter its getting tough.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Don't forget

THE CHEMTRAILS

Wait a minute! Maybe the chemtrails are causing Aflleck's migranes!

OR MAYBE HIS MIGRANES ARE CAUSING THE CHEMTRAILS!

AH

MAH

GAD

Last edited:

Stan

TRIBE Member
In other news, Brad Pitt was rushed to the hospital after an allergic reaction to Angelina's Vagisil medication.

Stan

TRIBE Member
In other, other news, Ben Affleck has just been elected the Governer of Ottawa. His first duty is "to look into this chemtrail situation".

kmac

TRIBE Member
I am but I don't even have time to eat at my desk today (although apparently I am able to post in a thread about Ben Affleck's headache woes).

Bye!