• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bell President throws hissy fit over CRTC decision, gets smacked the fuck down by own employees

I keep seeing the title, and it reads El President throws a hissy.
for someone who said less than 48 hours ago you were leaving, you just had to type that, didn't you ?
fuck me for actually sticking up for you.
big mistake. Huge.
Blocked.

the difference was I was never looking to own anyone. Only when you and your thugs try to start shit, I'll use my creative powers to make you look like an old jaded asshole.

Your creative powers? LOL! Is that what you call when you're alone, drunk (redundant in stating that part, I know) and posting at 3am when no one's around?

Old jaded asshole huh? Remember your assessment of Mad Max? No? Probably because you're drunk.

we walked out of Mad Max tonight. Utterly useless.

I kept on saying to the lady, well let's give it 5 more minutes

I don't understand how mad max points a gun in everyones face for 45 minutes, builds trust with a gang of airhead females, then gives up his gun, then somehow get's it back again to point in their faces for another 20 minutes before we walked out.

It had so much potential, ruined by Kardashian reality TV type models trying to look at the camera, and no development, period. 98% on rotten tomatoes is a miracle.

Yeah, you're doing a bang up job. Doubly so because you're your usual cowardly self and deleting posts that you instantly regret.

C'mon, fess up, you're drunk again, and I bet your girl walked out on you because of it. Again.

Last edited:
for someone who said less than 48 hours ago you were leaving, you just had to type that, didn't you ?
fuck me for actually sticking up for you.
big mistake. Huge.
Blocked.

If it's any consolation, your heart was in the right place at the time. You probably have a greater tolerance for his bullshit than I ever did.

Mad Max should have been the second coming of Blade Runner. It was so horrendously awful. Made for 12 year olds, which I guess a move buff like yourself have it 100%

Mad Max should have been the second coming of Blade Runner. It was so horrendously awful. Made for 12 year olds, which I guess a move buff like yourself have it 100%

3ce19f9e63a0ef479332f279ccffbc9b.jpg

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
Bernie coming in as what he does best. Posting cryptic pics. Which make little no no sense. You're like the Bumblebee Camaro autobot in transformers; the guy who can only speak through radio advertisements.

got any good tommy car gigs lately?

Yes, cause you can totally give an accurate assessment of a movie that you walked out on. CREATIVE POWERS y'all.

While likely being drunk.

Did you just insinuate that Blade Runner was horrendously awful, or do you mean that it should have as good as Blade Runner?
(since you disagree with Mad Max being a good movie)

if i'm correct, Bell raised their Internet 50/10 prices by 4 bucks June 2015, and again just last month, by 5 bucks.

Was thinking about switching until I discovered they force you to sign a 2 year contract and is still more expensive than my month to month Cogeco bill. Fuck that noise.

When we left Rogers, they did fuck all to try to keep us on board - I used to be a top end customer of theirs - Phone, Internet, VIP Cable package. I was with their cable service for over a decade, spending over $200.00 a month when we had bundled.

The best offer their retention department could make was a service for internet paying $10.00 more per month than the competitor we were going to and with about 50 gigs less of a monthly bandwidth cap - and they couldn't promise me that they wouldn't throttle when I directly asked them. And we would have to be tied to a contract.

I can't even imagine what Bell is like these days.