• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

bell fibe tv picture quality?

octo

TRIBE Member
@dandmb50 - You may be aware of it already, but this is really neat too. If you have 2 boxes in your house and you want to watch a recorded show, say in the bedroom, you just click it and watch it.
But what if your wife is in the living room and wants to watch the same show but 30 minutes later, she can also watch it from the beginning and it does not affect your viewing.
Even though you started watching it before her, you finish and then goto delete it, it won't let you because the system knows someone else in the house is currently watching it.

Very cool.

Daniel .. Toronto
My take on everything
Does this actually happen? a husband and a wife start watching a recorded show 30 min apart on different tvs in the same home? if it does then i hope this world ends in 2012

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I called the guys at BELL FIBE TV today to find out what they are offering new customers. It was actually rather poor IMHO.

Choice Package:

- Basic Cable Mix of HD & Standard channels + the “Choice Plan” of 5 non premium theme packs. I'd utilize a couple of these to get the TSN/SN/RDS/NFL Network + Sportsnet + NHL Network. But - NO NFL Sunday Ticket.

- HD PVR

- 36 month contract @ $87.00/month (includes installation).

- No Contract would cost installation of $229+tax.

Tell me I'm not crazy for thinking this is BALLS.