• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

being a genius is hard....

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
i think being a genius is hard. i seriously have to put up with a lot of crap, since nobody, or at least very very few, can match either my intelligence, charisma or intellect.

i wish there were more of me out there, that way i would be on the same level as someone for a change. in the long run, it sucks looking down at everyone. and trying to hide it by faking humility, now that is harder than you would think.

sincerity is easy to fake, i've fooled thousands for decades. but it gets old, playing the same tricks over and over again on the same dumb animals. humans, i find, are generally a subspecies of mammals that overall resemble the animation version of an oaf.

there are exceptions however, some on this here message board, but few, so very few. i find it gets lonely being so overpoweringly intelligent. it's like i read your minds before you say something, and when you say something, i roll my eyes because i was right....................again. :rolleyes:

anyway, here's to being more like me. i wish this upon you all.

goodnight.

;)

az

lol.

and here's to bullshit stoner rants... muah.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i find that whenever i'm about to sleep i always have to urinate. it occasionally burns, i'm not too fond of that.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SPACEMAN

sincerity is easy to fake, i've fooled thousands for decades.

hey buddy don't kid yourself... in the long run, you're just fooling yourself in which you'll wake up one morning and realize that you're the fool....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i find that penguins are by far the funniest fictional creatures i've ever hunted for sport. mexicans are a close second.

vinder

TRIBE Member
coyote0.gif

gubydal

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SPACEMAN
i think being a genius is hard. i seriously have to put up with a lot of crap, since nobody, or at least very very few, can match either my intelligence, charisma or intellect.

i wish there were more of me out there, that way i would be on the same level as someone for a change. in the long run, it sucks looking down at everyone. and trying to hide it by faking humility, now that is harder than you would think.

sincerity is easy to fake, i've fooled thousands for decades. but it gets old, playing the same tricks over and over again on the same dumb animals. humans, i find, are generally a subspecies of mammals that overall resemble the animation version of an oaf.

there are exceptions however, some on this here message board, but few, so very few. i find it gets lonely being so overpoweringly intelligent. it's like i read your minds before you say something, and when you say something, i roll my eyes because i was right....................again. :rolleyes:

anyway, here's to being more like me. i wish this upon you all.

Hmmm... you've done a good job at offending a lot of people. Infact... if that was your intention I'd call it pure GENIUS!;)

Understand this. Every human being on this planet serves a purpose... that purpose being the evolution of our species. Not everyone is strong in their intellect. Each of us has a talent unique to ourselves, some of us are gifted with multiple talents. Whether it be mathematics, physical stamina, reasoning skills or conecptualizing they are all equally important to the evolution of our species.

Which means that you aren't better than anyone else. You are merely doing the same thing as they are... playing your small role in laying the foundations of our future.

I'll agree that it's rare to encounter another being who shares the same worldview, who thinks about things the same way you do but it's rare for everyone which is why you should appreciate them all the more when you do encounter them, those type of relationships need to be cultivated and cared for lest they be lost.

A word on sincerity, it works just like respect. You have to give it if you want to receive it.

I hope this gives you a different perspective on things. It sucks to feel lonely.

Sincerely,
Shawna

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
o, if I asked you about art, you'd probably give me the skinny on every art book ever written. Michelangelo. You know a lot about him. Life's work, political aspirations, him and the pope, sexual orientation, the whole works, right? But I bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling. Seen that....If I ask you about women, you'd probably give me a syllabus of your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid. I ask you about war, you'd probably uh...throw Shakespeare at me, right? "Once more into the breach, dear friends." But you've never been near one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap, and watched him gasp his last breath looking to you for help. I ask you about love, y'probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable...known someone that could level you with her eyes. Feeling like God put an angel on Earth just for you..who could rescue you from the depths of Hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her be there forever. Through anything. Through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleepin' sittin' up in a hospital room for two months, holding her hand because the doctors could see in your eyes that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, because that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself. I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much. I look at you: I don't see an intelligent, confident man. I see a cocky, scared shitless kid. But you're a genius, Will. No one denies that. No one could possibly understand the depths of you. But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine and ripped my fuckin' life apart. You're an orphan, right? Do you think I'd know the first thing about how hard your life has been, how you feel, who you are because I read "Oliver Twist"? Does that encapsulate you? Personally, I don't give a shit about that, because you know what? I can't learn anything from you I can't read in some fuckin' book. Unless you wanna talk about you, who you are. And I'm fascinated. I'm in. But you don't wanna do that, do you, sport? You're terrified of what you might say. Your move,chief.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: being a genius is hard....

Originally posted by Resolver
hey buddy don't kid yourself... in the long run, you're just fooling yourself in which you'll wake up one morning and realize that you're the fool....
who is the genius here?

this grammar smells worse than your breath