1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Behringer mini beat 800 beat counter

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by Manuva, May 24, 2010.

1. Manuva

Manuva TRIBE Member

This is for one newish ( I have used this twice) Behringer Mini Beat Beat800 beat counter. This was a gift that was purchased from Long & McQuade that I never really had a need to use.
    It's as new in the box with all the accessories and manuals.

$50 and it's yours

Specs:
    * Ultra-compact 9.5" dual beat counter/phono preamp for studio and stage applications
    * Intelligent dual BPM counters with Tempo Difference indicator
    * Ultra-flexible Beat Assist and Sync Lock functions
    * 2 state-of-the-art phono preamps with line inputs to accommodate turntables, CD players, etc.
    * Accurate 6-segment LED input meters for precise level indication
    * High-quality illuminated switches for long-term reliability
    * Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
    * All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
    * High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
    * Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany

Never Miss a Beat With the BEHRINGER MINI BEAT!
    You can always depend on this ultra-compact dual beat counter/phono preamp. It packs two intelligent BPM counters with a Tempo Difference indicator, plus it features the Beat Assist and Sync Lock functions. In addition, we’ve included 2 state-of-the-art phono preamps to accommodate turntables, an accurate 6-digit LED input meter for precise level indication and illuminated switches. Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance. In addition, all MINI Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Manuva

Manuva TRIBE Member

Lowered to $40

Did I mention you can use this as a phono premp as well.

3. Manuva

Manuva TRIBE Member

$30? Anyone?