• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Before you click submit,

zoo

TRIBE Member
... read over your post. Please.

Have some consideration for the rest of us here reading your textual vomit.

Thanks.

zoo

TRIBE Member
i'm talking about people that write like this they stupid adn somtimes mistakes because they r too busy typing or offing because they r so effing mad that IMO are bad grammer poeple

im speaking at a few people directly arctually ;)

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
i'm talking about people that write like this they stupid adn somtimes mistakes because they r too busy typing or offing because they r so effing mad that IMO are bad grammer poeple

ha ha

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by zoo

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
I found nothing wrong with this, go figure.

:confused:

KiFe

TRIBE Member
i'm a post-looker.

post.. then re-read, then correct.

why am i even posting this message? who careS?!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
easy there zoo - sorry we are not all grammatically correct as you would like us to be - if you can't satnd the spelling don't read it.

maybe some of us don't have enough time to spell check or feel it is necessary just so so pricks like you won't criticize us - or how about some of us might be slightly dyslexic

Fuk off with your arrogance were not in engrish class here

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mrs peacock
maybe some of us don't have enough time to spell check
unlikely

or feel it is necessary
i gerae cekchkgngs pelling is fro lorsuers

it's not about CHECKING SPELLING or GRAMMAR

it's about BEING ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH

just post COHERENT sentences, that's all i'm asking

[not directed at you actually]

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kodos

TRIBE Member
Hvem bekymringer... om De forstår ikke hva en person er ordspråk hvorfor helvetet gjør De bekymrer seg?

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
... read over your post. Please.

Have some consideration for the rest of us here reading your textual vomit.

Thanks.
HAHAHAHAHAH

*pauses*

hahhahahaa

no

the end

KiFe

TRIBE Member
im with peakock.

go team bad spelling!

personally.. a big pet peeve of mine is when people get their cant and can't mixed up.

or any apostrophe related mishap really...

but i don't go off on them... it's fucking tribe.. full of blather about nothing... I hardly expect people to be 100% gramatically accurate...

i don't correct people who mis-pronounce words during casual dialog... especially strangers! Wouldnt that just be rude?

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
it's fucking tribe.. full of blather about nothing... I hardly expect people to be 100% gramatically accurate...

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA

*pauses*

hahahahahaha

yes

the end

windowlicker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mrs peacock
easy there zoo - sorry we are not all grammatically correct as you would like us to be - if you can't satnd the spelling don't read it.

maybe some of us don't have enough time to spell check or feel it is necessary just so so pricks like you won't criticize us - or how about some of us might be slightly dyslexic

Fuk off with your arrogance were not in engrish class here
looks like you hit a nerve, zoo

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
but i don't go off on them... it's fucking tribe.. full of blather about nothing... I hardly expect people to be 100% gramatically accurate...
Its less the idea of being 100% grammatically accurate, and more about actually making sense.

Obviously words that are spelled incorrectly are going to happen. It's when the sentence follows no visible grammatical structure whatsoever that it becomes vomit.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
Obviously words that are spelled incorrectly are going to happen. It's when the sentence follows no visible grammatical structure whatsoever that it becomes vomit.

yeah.. so just dont read it... and mabie if people want to be taken seriously, they will compose their scentances to suit you better. :)

I'm SURE there are worse things in the world to complain about, then someone's scentance composition.

it's like jumping on someone because they posted a red X instead of the image they had intended...... Just ignore it, and move on with your day.. or help them.

>shrug<

Last edited:

whatwaytoturn

TRIBE Member
yeah.. so just dont read it... and mabie if people want to be taken seriously, they will compose their scentances to suit you better. :)

I'm SURE there are worse things in the world to complain about, then someone's scentance composition.
lol