• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Beer

Hybrid

TRIBE Member
Ok, so here is the current line up in my beer fridge at the moment.

Two of my favourite Weisse Brau

I find the German white beers to be much bolder and flavourful than what we produce in Canada. That being said I still enjoy Amsterdam's Oranje Weisse and the Muskoka Summer weiss quite a bit.

A bit early and in preparation of the upcoming holiday I have begun my hoarding of the coveted Innis and Gunn Canada Day Beer. They have changed the brew slightly this year and the results are fantastic. They have added Kentish hops and malts from Munich which help to create I think one of their best beers yet. I highly recommend it.

Hybrid

TRIBE Member

Had some of this on the weekend. This is the one trappist of the six that is not Belgian. Its quite good and I would recomend it, but I preffer the trippel made by Chimay.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
doing another oktoberfest beer tasting mon oct 24th 7pm thirsty traveler hosting 5 beers 4 courses of food, msg me if you want to come,.. already have some tribers on the list attending

diablo

TRIBE Member
Muskoka Brewery's Double Chocolate Cranberry Stout is back at the LCBO as of 1 November.

Bossman winter beer.

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
My CoWorker makes his own beer at home.... and it is always interesting and always very good. He has the passion to do it and creativity.

This is his latest video in which he makes a Honey-Beet Dubbel

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
i am really loving muskoka brewery these days. their summer weiss was great and now i'm all over the mad tom IPA.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member

Nice. I was there at Hacker on opening night in 2010. I think every male that went to Oktoberfest in their 20-30's has been itching to find a way back. Rite of passage for a male methinks.

This was by far the most difficult "test of strength" I've ever tried and failed at.

LCBO has all their gift packs out. Picked up the Erdinger one with proper fancy weiss beer glass.

Tried my first PBR a few weeks ago. Also, tried my last PBR a few weeks ago.

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
hosting a special innis and gunn beer dinner mon nov 28th, the creator/brewmaster Dougal Sharp is coming over from Scotland to host it and talk about his beer, he's even flying over his new highland cask ale which isnt even in canada yet! 5 beers, 4 courses of food!.. msg me if you want to attend

excited as its a very special event when someone flies halfway around the world to talk beer with you!

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
^ One hell of a great autumn beer!!! Love it.

----

My LCBO seems to be lacking in the Dunkelweisse beers. I really wish they would stock more of it.

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
Love the Muskoka double chocolate :D
*takes sip*

mos def :)

i think Muskoka and Great Lakes breweries have been hot shit all year due to the fact that not only are they putting out, unique, consistant and damn good product... but the majority of it all goes good alone, or just as well paired with food.