• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

beenawhile: remember that thread about bad roommates?

Brite

TRIBE Member
it MAY have been a coworker. and the insanely good list/suggestions about small, legal things to throw them off their shit or smarten up.

most likely 3-4 yrs ago, anyone know where i can get the archived link?

hiagain,
leigh-anne.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Brite

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
i don't understand a damn thing you've just said.

not one damn word.....

;)

well if you joined in 2005, and this was 3-4yrs ago... that would explain it, non?

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
The search only goes back 500 results. So if you're searching "roommate" you're not going to have much luck cuz half of tribe lives with roommates and they bitch about it all the time.

Brite

TRIBE Member
i forgot tribe etiquette, i do apologize.

(though I'm sure someone who was here 3-4yrs ago would most likely remember it, it was a huge thread)

anyways.

once upon a time in the land of the Internet there was this website that 9-5 ex ravers posted on like maniacs & slept with each other after 'grown up' all night dance parties (clubs). this peculiar land had some incredibly witty & some bitter members. once a boy, i believe, had troubles with a bad roommate or coworker. as this was a 'community' -sharing saliva, coke, and whatnot, they came to his aid and offered hundreds of humorous replies how to repay his nemesis for his bad deeds.

now, does anyone have the Internet link in which i would locate that particular thread ?
does it exist still?

you are all amazing.

thanks in advance.

-leigh-anne, retired poster/lurker.

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Brite said:
(though I'm sure someone who was here 3-4yrs ago would most likely remember it, it was a huge thread)

anyways.

once upon a time in the land of the Internet there was this website that 9-5 ex ravers posted on like maniacs & slept with each other after 'grown up' all night dance parties (clubs). this peculiar land had some incredibly witty & some bitter members. once a boy, i believe, had troubles with a bad roommate or coworker. as this was a 'community' -sharing saliva, coke, and whatnot, they came to his aid and offered hundreds of humorous replies how to repay his nemesis for his bad deeds.

now, does anyone have the Internet link in which i would locate that particular thread ?
does it exist still?

you are all amazing.

thanks in advance.

-leigh-anne, retired poster/lurker.
that was great. Thanks for the laugh :)

Jay

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories