• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

bedrock anniversary @ fabric tonight

keld

TRIBE Member
check out this lineup! not bad for a thursday / 8 quid

Thu 13th Oct 05
BEDROCK ANNIVERSARY
Entrance
9:00pm - 3:00am
£8
Advance tickets available from TICKETWEB:
Click to buy

Room One
BEDROCK:
John Digweed
Neil Quigley
Suicide Sports Club (live)

Room Two
BEDROCK BREAKS V TCR:
Meat Katie
Rennie Pilgrem
Jonathon Lisle (breaks set)
Smithmonger

Room Three
DEEPER SUBSTANCE:
Demi
Desyn Masiello
16 Bit-Lolitas (live)
Alex Sansford

keld

TRIBE Member
it's true, they do close fabric early for thursday jams. digweed usually keeps on playing - even when they start turning on the lights and ushering people out. i'd be surprised if he stopped at 3am sharp. anyway i gotta work tomorrow. besides its better than what you guys are doing tonight.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
WAIT a second let me get this straight JOHN DIGWEED is at FABRIC?????????? tonight. like THE john digweed?! (or fabrik whatever)

keld

TRIBE Member
versus say, george digweed? i can't confirm anything but i doubt john is gonna miss his own labels anniversary party at fabric. if you're in london get down there well early like 9ish. and look for me i've got a black hat!

SKIB

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by VinylRach
oh shit i thought it was in toronto....that sucks
no... in which case makes this thread completely useless... what's the point on posting details for a party half way around the world on a toronto based message board?

^NuERA^

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SKIB
no... in which case makes this thread completely useless... what's the point on posting details for a party half way around the world on a toronto based message board?
to brag that hes seeing digweed on a thursday night for 8 pound.

xtollo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ^NuERA^
to brag that hes seeing digweed on a thursday night for 8 pound.
easy buddy, this is the prog room. Bad enough we only have one new thread a month.

I like to hear about the Bedrock parties Ryan....

keld

TRIBE Member
well, your nights may have been better than mine. especially those of you who were having sex. that party was pretty lame. the music was rubbish! jonathan lisle breaks set - NOT GOOD. played a stantons track and hold you by dopamine, pretty cool. but i dont think he's very good at breaks. just as the crowd would be getting into the rythm the drums would cut out and there'd be a huge 16 bar break. takes away your ability to dance confidently when youre worried about the music going quiet. he continued on playing music that was too quick for my liking, botched a couple mixes, whatever i left.

digweed started out well but FUCK! it was like a gay orgy on the main floor. i could feel men touching me from every angle. it was fucking disgusting. and not even nice guys, horrible ones. i think i hate prog tards. shove those polo golf shirts up your gay asses you homos! and when you use lots of hair gel and spike your hair up in the middle you look like an absolute twat! fuck that party i left early. only good thing was that i got to kiss chloe harris. i might have some pictures.