• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

beatport - label catalogues now in stock

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
i just noticed that the entire yoshitoshi recordings catalogue is up on beatport now.

if you notice any other legendary labels putting their catalogues online then post it here! :)

hooj has put some old stuff up. going back to 94. i'm saying when the whole catalogue is up or new things have been added to the list on beatport then let us know. beatport needs RSS.

the subliminal catalogue has been up for some time now.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
<3 beatport.

I noticed on juno that there are several labels who have made their entire catalogues available digitally...there are some solid techno releases from the mid-90s.

AshG

i remember seeing a lot of old Azuli and Cajual stuff up somewhere - pretty sure it wasn't beatport, but i know i've seen it somewhere.

rulz

TRIBE Member
azuli is on traxsource

some cajual stuff is on stompy

now all we need is a Strictly Rhythm back catalogue

Daveed

TRIBE Member
niiiice...4+ years old = brand new....lol I've been looking at alot of back catalogues lately...I can't seem to find a lot of new stuff I like. A lot recycled turd out there now.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

AshG

coleridge said:
I could do without the entire Junior Vaquez back catalogue though.
no shit.
is there a way to filter results to disclude certain entries that would otherwise arise?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Hazel - Klub Connection F&B/Chris Carrier mix is now available on Beatport. What a dope track.

This place just gets better and better.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
AshG said:
no shit.
is there a way to filter results to disclude certain entries that would otherwise arise?
Yeah that would be nice. Filtering out Junior Vasquez, Kult, Johnny Loopz (or whatever the dude's name is) and Ultra would really make my search experience better.

It would also be nice to actually have all new releases show up.

Oh and, going back to Johnny Loopz it really bothers me that this dude is making money off of selling loops he's stolen from classic records.

AshG

coleridge said:
Yeah that would be nice. Filtering out Junior Vasquez, Kult, Johnny Loopz (or whatever the dude's name is) and Ultra would really make my search experience better.

It would also be nice to actually have all new releases show up.

Oh and, going back to Johnny Loopz it really bothers me that this dude is making money off of selling loops he's stolen from classic records.
true and true.

no idea who johnny loopz is, but i'll know to avoid his stuff in the future.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
mikeryan said:
i just noticed that the entire yoshitoshi recordings catalogue is up on beatport now.

if you notice any other legendary labels putting their catalogues online then post it here! :)

hooj has put some old stuff up. going back to 94. i'm saying when the whole catalogue is up or new things have been added to the list on beatport then let us know. beatport needs RSS.

the subliminal catalogue has been up for some time now.
Thats awesome, I can finally get a get a copy of "under the water". I"ve never been be able to find a fucking copy of it in Toronto (didn't want to pay extra to order online).

Too bad they did it as a cash grab (re: the back catalogue) instead of the DVD re-release way. Like remastering them, and offering stuff like the accapellas up for sale.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
There's a lot of the hi-bias back catalogue on beatport now. Not sure how long it's been here. 566 tracks going back to '92. Crazy... old... crap... mostly.

edit: nevermind... the majority of it is from '06. I thought hi-bias was mostly gone. Looks like no.

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
The label I really would like is Siesta from San Diego. Some serious classics on that label. Rumour has it that it might just happen too.