• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

be bear wise

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
wasn't babar an elephant?
a ghey french one?
I could be way off. I hated whatever it is too.
i dont think that "bear wise" talk.

take your elephants and go back to sri lanka

nawberry

TRIBE Member
Being a reckless type, I have been quite bear-foolish in my past, but thanks to the generally docile nature of the Ontario brown bear I was, luckily, never harmed more than a minor scratch or two.

Unfortunately, my friend Peter was not so lucky.

From this day forward I intend to be bear wise, and will wear bear resistant padding the next time I hop the fence to trespass/camp in the bear refuge at the zoo.

nawberry

TRIBE Member
R4V4G3D_SKU11S said:
I'm about to start a book on bear attacks/safety
Start as in start readiing a book on bear attacks? or start as in start writing a book on bear attacks?

I would like to see a book writen from the bear's perspective.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nawberry

TRIBE Member
I think that they should do a bear costume night at Boa. I am sure I am not the only one who would like to see Kenny Glasgow in grizzly garb.

There is plenty of seating at Boa, and the crisp sound system would easily penetrate the bear mask (audibly speaking).

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

derek

TRIBE Member
excellent book on the subject for those who spend any amount of time in bear country:

some of the concepts may even be useful in avoiding attacks from the more common church&wellsley bear.