• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Battlestar Galactica: Season 3

deep

TRIBE Member
I too don't like reading the first line of the first post in a thread.

The webisodes are okay, but I suppose better than nothing until the new season.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deep

TRIBE Member
You asked about the new season. The season premiere for said new season is not until Oct. 6th. Today is not Oct. 6th. But feel free to keep up the good fight on this one.

deep

TRIBE Member
I think they have search engines on the internet these days? You could try searching for the same words that city uses in their advertisement since this appears to be such a burning issue for you.

starr

TRIBE Member
I think it can get confusing because a station (eg. City) can say "NEW Battlestar Galactica episode" if they've never aired it before, even if it's already been aired on another station (eg. SciFi).

I know I used to keep thinking Futurama was coming back because teletoon or whatever would say "New episode", but it really wasn't....bastards.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

deep

TRIBE Member
Thumbs up to Canadian rights to and subsequent handling of US series

"New for this fall, the Sopranos season 2"

deep

TRIBE Member
There's also "The Story So Far" thing that summarizes what happened during S01 and S02 for prospective new viewers. Have we collectively put Wiseman's soul at ease? I hope so.

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Wiseman said:
I still have no answer regarding what City is showing tonight at 8pm?
Here are a few hints...
-Look up the name of the episode Citytv is playing, it's right on their site
-cross-reference with an episode guide (like, say, at scifi.com)

Now that wasn't hard, was it?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit