• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bassnectar's Back !!!!

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
just got word from leisure suit larry; he's got lorin coming back for an encore in early may.

more details to come.

THIS IS NOT TO BE MISSED!

the last time lorin visited, the parté was off tha hook, and no doubt the same will go for this one.
the rest of the lineup is TBA, as is location. details will be posted in the 'upcoming events' room when available.

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
it's possible that this party won't get too much promotion in an attempt to keep the undesirables out, so it can be as kick ass as the last one.
if you don't see anything else posted in the next little while, feel free to pm me for details.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
i dunno, i'm already playing another gig that night, so we'll see how it goes down. i'm definitely helping out with the promo and production tho.

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
the one in the leisure suit tells me the line-up's almost confirmed. sure looks like a doozy to me... venue sounds exciting as well.

you can just call me docta tightlips, 'cause i believe that's all the info i'm allowed to disclose at this time.

to see what you're in for, check out:

http://www.bassnectar.net/

watch the video, visit the store, spread the love, be merry.:D

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
are you gonna be missing the entire thang due to your previous engagement, or are you gonna be able to pay us a little visit¿

DSV

TRIBE Promoter
Seeing Bassnectar last time was mind-blowing. Can't wait to see him kill it again!!!

The party vibe was pretty wikkid last time too.

From what I hear, this party should have wikkid decor and be in a cool downtown space.

WERD!!!

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
line-up and venue confirmed.

good gravy! this promises to be unlike anything you've ever experienced.

all info will be disclosed very soon.