1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

BASSgators @ Nocturne.

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by glych t.anomaly, Apr 3, 2010.

1. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

what a fucking sick, fun, wicked, dope BASS BOMB of a party.

Roland's set was fuck amazing, especially the last 45 mins, some of the best bass heavy tunes i have heard in awhile, thoroughly enjoyed getting out and dancing to some great tunes.

Dylan's set was exclusively all Ill.Gates originals, with even a few in there i hadnt heard :D
    Best fucking workout i have had in 3 weeks rocking out to that dirty punishing glitchy dubness he calls his own.

great night, great tunes, great people.

Cant wait for the next BASSgator event.

got some vids and pics, will try and post later.

* Yawn Stretch *

thanks to everyone that made last night possible, and to the crew i was rolling with.

* xplodes *

aight im done.

[jai]

2. DaPhatConductor

DaPhatConductor TRIBE Promoter

How can you post so early after partying so late?

You never cease to amaze me... I'm still juuuuust getting my shit together, lol.

Great party, great crowd, Nocturne looked AWESOME with all the crazy deco + video and stuff. Nici dressed as my wobbleganger was HYSTERICAL... All in all a great time for sure.

Nice one guys :D
    d

3. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

HAHAHAHAHA

im hard like that :)

what you doing this afternoon, Jo is downtown, wanna drink some skaatch?

[jai]