• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Barrie: Home of Ontario's Biggest ever Indoor Grow Op.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by seeker
That's a lot of bud. I wonder how this will affect supply, though, if at all...
highly unlikely...one can only assume, with this kind of a setup, it's likely the product was set to be exported to the US...altho I could be completely wrong.

Gladiator

TRIBE Member
These guys were obviously, seriously high when they thought out this plan... Probably someone knew someone who was just keeping maintenance on the building, and convinced them that this was a good idea.

Total Retards.... I mean if you could even crop once! and clean it all up... you would have made a fortune... But the reason why this happened is it was too big!! I mean it's easy to keep a secret to yourself, but if it the size of a wal mart!! Geez can't hide that in a room!! These guys were DARING and just couldn't contain it, somehow the cops found out????

How?? Does anyone know?

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
The cops are a crafty lot. They know what's going on much more than people think. They have to have a clean bust so there is a lot of leg work involved. Shutting down a grow house is not their ultimate goal.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
so what do they do with all the confiscated "evidence"????

and... there is a-LOT!

hence why I posted an fao for fattyp..... or anyone else who wants to go look for "scraps".

lol

hey, it would be a nice garbage find for sure.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
so what do they do with all the confiscated "evidence"????

and... there is a-LOT!

hence why I posted an fao for fattyp..... or anyone else who wants to go look for "scraps".

lol

hey, it would be a nice garbage find for sure.
SOOOO TRUE!!! cops are messy with that shit, too!
my friend owns a car rental agency, and the cops always borrow cars for raids, and bring them back with tons of scraps in the back/trunk

we actually got a halfpound once

derek

TRIBE Member
i was trippin' on a 1/2 q of shroom's when i saw this on the news. laughed my ass off for half/hour, then realized i was running low on pot. hope my dealer's not effected!!!!

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
me thinkies the Molson room to be MUCH larger than that.
lol
They weren't just doing this cuz someone was doing maintenance. They leased the building under "Aurora Beverage Co." and were apparently even doing some bottling for small pop companies...

I don't think a harvest was ever made tho...a plumber I know was working in there, without a clue as to what was going on mind you, but he was having a hard time getting paid for the work he was doing...
seems they were stretched to get things this far...

tobywan

TRIBE Member
The operation was a huge investigation by the Huronia Combined Drug Forces unit...one of my family members was a part of that for 7 years.

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
Toby, that's not what I've been told.

I have a close friend who was part of the process from the get go in relation to the Molson factory. He told me that they had no idea, and that this gorw op could have been going on for up to a year or more.

It was only because of a tip, that they were turned onto the Factory...

ian

TRIBE Member
I grabbed a weird word file off the Toronto Star website that looked like it was put up by mistake. These pictures were on it (more than online anyway).

Looks pretty huge!

-ian g.