• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

bar closing times

NuFroggie

TRIBE Member
Froggie

All I know is Victoria like 2am..WHAT IS UP WITH THAT??? Just when I am getting started they shut her down. BOO HOO.

ninja

TRIBE Member
Yea Victoria's bi-laws are pretty weak.
I think at least 3 am would be good. then you can get a good night in but the sun isnt rising to reveal the effects of the night yet.
$0.02
Mike
as for Vancouver, is it just friday and saterday that have 4 am closing times ?
just wondering.

lush191

TRIBE Member
thanks for the info.
i am coming to vancouver this weekend--saturday night we are going to Lotus--but i am undecided as to where to go on friday night? i was thinking about walking around granville for a cool place to go? any suggesions for a good place on friday?
i heard skybar is cool? any comments or suggestions? i know keoki is playing that night--but its not my thing.
thanks

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ninja

TRIBE Member
Shine is always a good time. my best night out last year was there. great people, good tunes etc. They used to have an elecro night fridays but I dont know about rightnow
check out clubvibes.com for more info.
cheesy site but has all the info you'll need

slingshot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lush191
thanks for the info.
i am coming to vancouver this weekend--saturday night we are going to Lotus--but i am undecided as to where to go on friday night? i was thinking about walking around granville for a cool place to go? any suggesions for a good place on friday?
i heard skybar is cool? any comments or suggestions? i know keoki is playing that night--but its not my thing.
thanks
Skybar is a cool venue but the crowd and the people are shite, unless you are into top 40 and silicone.

ss

Shine is good - but small. Check out www.coolvibes.com

pb4ugo2bed

TRIBE Member
Surgar Refinery on Granville is a pretty chillin' place....if you're looking for something laid back, some chill tunes and moderately price drinks...that's the place.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders