• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Balance 006 - Anthony Pappa

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
Nice it has been forever since Pappa has made a compilation. He proved he still has it last visit to Toronto.
Can't wait.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
saw this in the g.l.u.e.d board...

don't really know if I am going to get it..'cause pappa has never really done it for me.

SKIB

TRIBE Member
^^^ i agree... although his TO performance a couple months ago was actually quite decent...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aequitas

TRIBE Member
Conversely,

I think prog-wise, I'd take Pappa live over anyone...

His Red-Square gig was the best set I heard in 2002, and last time out @ KoolHaus, he warmed up for Howells incredibly well.

I'm curious about how the recorded set sounds though... Resolutions was kinda flat.

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
^^his nubreed is still one of the top 20 comps (maybe 10, but that may be pushing it) in the prog genre...some great tracks & an awesome mix...check it out...

jc

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Aequitas
Resolutions was kinda flat.

resolutions !!! = :mad: :mad:

j/k

resolutions = ZzzzzzzzzzZZZ *turn over* ZZzzzzzzzZZZ *adjust pillow* ZzzzzzZZzzzzz *then* Wake up...cd is over.

geeeeez.... very very boring mix
x ( x ( x ( x ( x ( / 5

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

-blake-

TRIBE Member
I dunno...don't follow Anthony Pappa much, but Holden's 005 is gonna be a hard act to follow. He kind of raised the bar for the Balance series from here on out.

We'll see....