• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bag Lady - Har!

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Accidental condom inhalation.

Arya CL, Gupta R, Arora VK.

Jaswant Rai Speciality Hospital, Meerut, India.

A 27-year-old lady presented with persistent cough, sputum and fever for the preceding six months. Inspite of trials with antibiotics and anti-tuberculosis treatment for the preceeding four months, her symptoms did not improve. A subsequent chest radiograph showed non-homogeneous collapse-consolidation of right upper lobe. Videobronchoscopy revealed an inverted bag like structure in right upper lobe bronchus and rigid bronchoscopic removal with biopsy forceps confirmed the presence of a condom. Detailed retrospective history also confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.

Publication Types:
Case Reports

PMID: 14870871 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ve&db=PubMed&list_uids=14870871&dopt=Abstract

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Maybe it's the mood I'm in today but that's pretty sad... a bag lady who has to suck cock for money, inhales the fucking thing and has probably been suffering (more) because of it for six months on end?

*shudder*

:(

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
HAHAHA! I don't think she's a bag lady forced into prostitution. Bag = Condom. It was a joke! Get it? Get it? Do ya get it?

She was probably just another mid-twenties office whore, like we have here on Tribe.

:)

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
HAHAHA! I don't think she's a bag lady forced into prostitution. Bag = Condom. It was a joke! Get it? Get it? Do ya get it?

She was probably just another mid-twenties office whore, like we have here on Tribe.

:)

hey know,, lets not speak down about anyone who sucks dick!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kat

TRIBE Member
0k. now really the question should be, what kind of dumb whore:

a) inhales a condom
b) doesnt worry about getting it out of her body (for 6 months!?)
c) doesnt realize that it might be the reason shes having trouble breathing