• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bad Birthday Ideas

Static EQ

TRIBE Member
So yesterday was my birthday, spent the day skiing, that was great, thern I came home....
the boyfriend (of 5 years) said that i should be home for 8 cause he was taking me out to dinner. I arrive home, get ready and go, only to discover that for my birthday he's taking me to some information session for a company that wants to sell vacations, timeshares, etc. But he says that they are going to have dinner for those who come. the dinner turned out to be like cake and coffee. he gets mad at me cause he says that this is something that he wants to check out, and that we should "at least stay to check it out cause we get a prize no matter what". We then get some asshole aho doesn't take no for an answer I snap we leave, then he drags me out, cause I didn't eat the shit food that they had at this thing. Tells me that his day is going badly, then i get to dine on bruchetta because where he takes me there is no regular food only pub fare. Come home, argue, no b-day sex, go directly to bed.

fellas don't ever try this shit:mad:


(names not used to protect the idiot)
 

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
That reminds me of my ex.
Yeah, this was one reason why he is my ex.

He took off with his friends to Club 108 on my bday and he said that eventhough it's my bday, he's not taking me because it's a guy's night.

The same night, my current bf (my friend then) took me out to CN Tower for dinner and tried his best to make sure I had a great bday.


Happy belated birthday, regardless.
 

Static EQ

TRIBE Member
no stayed at the thrift lodge in collingwood. great condo for cheep (only good part of my day)
2 of my good friends surprised me with the trip
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
That reminds me of my ex.
Yeah, this was one reason why he is my ex.

He took off with his friends to Club 108 on my bday and he said that eventhough it's my bday, he's not taking me because it's a guy's night.

The same night, my current bf (my friend then) took me out to CN Tower for dinner and tried his best to make sure I had a great bday.


Happy belated birthday, regardless.
the fact he hangs out at club 108 would have been a good enough reason to dump his ass.
 

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Static EQ
So yesterday was my birthday, spent the day skiing, that was great, thern I came home....
the boyfriend (of 5 years) said that i should be home for 8 cause he was taking me out to dinner. I arrive home, get ready and go, only to discover that for my birthday he's taking me to some information session for a company that wants to sell vacations, timeshares, etc. But he says that they are going to have dinner for those who come. the dinner turned out to be like cake and coffee. he gets mad at me cause he says that this is something that he wants to check out, and that we should "at least stay to check it out cause we get a prize no matter what". We then get some asshole aho doesn't take no for an answer I snap we leave, then he drags me out, cause I didn't eat the shit food that they had at this thing. Tells me that his day is going badly, then i get to dine on bruchetta because where he takes me there is no regular food only pub fare. Come home, argue, no b-day sex, go directly to bed.

fellas don't ever try this shit:mad:


(names not used to protect the idiot)
I don't know whether to laugh OR cry for you!

that's pretty fucking bad!

NO BJ's for him for a loooooooooooong time!
 

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
The best bday present I got was being taken out to the airport and watching planes go over us in the middle of a field - there was pot involved - I loved it :)

off topic I know
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Bad Birthday Ideas

Originally posted by Indian Girl
NO BJ's for him for a loooooooooooong time!
Head is not a prize, nor a reward. Makes it sound like it's a chore or something. However, it could be used as incentive. :)
 

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Bad Birthday Ideas

Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
Head is not a prize, nor a reward. Makes it sound like it's a chore or something. However, it could be used as incentive. :)
same dif.

he fucked up up huge.


Psst- was a joke. he deserves a smack upside the head.
 

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Bad Birthday Ideas

Originally posted by Indian Girl
same dif.

he fucked up up huge.


Psst- was a joke. he deserves a smack upside the head.
I know. Just making an observation based on stuff I hear from several (evil) female aquaintances.

This guy was/is a tool for doing this. If he really wanted to see this timeshare guy, tell the lady beforehand and make alternate plans not drag her to see a salesguy on her birthday.

"Hi Honey, first we see the timeshare guy, next stop: used car lot!"

:D
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY

The same night, my current bf (my friend then) took me out to CN Tower for dinner and tried his best to make sure I had a great bday.
I take it your now bf was not one of your bf's buddies then eh? :p
 
Top