• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

"BackTracks" is back! Fri. Feb 13th and every friday thereafter @ Alto Basso 10pm sta

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
Spreading the Fever

If I were to tell you that one night COULD be filled with beautiful music and beautiful people...then I'd also be sayin...damn, what's holdin you back?!...

Unconditional class, relentless love and soulful/garage music is where its at...

Although I've gone to Alto Basso several times over the (many)years there has always been one kinda energy that keeps me going back for more...and that is...they play it DEEP and LUSTFUL downstairs...just the way we like it...grind and groove with the waves that Dino & Terry throw down...

I'm only writing it this way cause I'm hoping that my plea for all peoplez to come out and support your local dj's that have worked so hard to keep the soul alive and pumpin...

pre-party anyone, uh-hum...h'urban Indian crew?

who's going? me, who's coming? me, who's missing out? NOT I...;)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

JAR

TRIBE Member
hmmmm, I think I'm gonna have to speak to m'lady about attending this. We wanted to do something chill, and why not do it in a nice atmosphere with good tunes? and good peeps...

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
hmmmm, I think I'm gonna have to speak to m'lady about attending this. We wanted to do something chill, and why not do it in a nice atmosphere with good tunes? and good peeps...

Same drill...same thrill...PRE-PARTAY!

TRO

TRIBE Member
I can't reach this cus I'm also doing apothocary on friday nights now but if your looking for a great warm up bar JAR and kwe you should pop by I start from 10 till close and I'll make sure I'll put things right on the start of the night...

and theres no cover and drink specials;)

-Bill

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Operator

TRIBE Promoter
bring da soul, bring da funk

Good to see this is back and runnin... and even better on Fridays now..

We can have a few drinks at my place before, since I'm not too far.. JAR, Hewson, KWE..let me know.. :)

lee

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
For sure...it's the peace retreat reunion...thanks Operator

Hewson...I am missing you...hope all is well with you and your path you dance on...xoxo