• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Back from Cancun.. and at work..

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
and I miss the beach :(

also looks like i'm coming down with the flu from the temperature difference.. damnit damnit !!! :)

I won a sexy leg contest -- won a 40 of tequila and a ride on this bungy jump thing which was nutbar.. 0-60kmph in 1 second.

Didja'll miss me!?!!?! thought so!

Cheers,

Dave
 
G

Guest

Guest
What did you get me?

I mean welcome back......what did you get me?
 

madnezz

TRIBE Member
dave- system this friday? *S* Anthony Pappa so I understand!!! Man... THAT would be going back in the past eh? *S*


adios
Laura <--- down if dave's down *Grin*
 

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by madnezz
dave- system this friday? *S* Anthony Pappa so I understand!!! Man... THAT would be going back in the past eh? *S*


adios
Laura <--- down if dave's down *Grin*
Sounds like a possibility... if this flu-bug dosn't kill me :)

is this where i'll get my present? :)

will my all-inclusive bracelet work at system?? free drinks??

Cheers,

Dave
 

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
oh no, now instead of cuba threads, we're gonna have cancun threads! trade one evil for another. ;)

I always knew dave had sexy ravah legs hiddin under those gi-normous pants. The curley wisps of hair draped around his ankles... That huge fat wort hanging off his big toe.. oh the beauty of it all!

welcome back ravey davey!

Peace & love. D
www.2ammusic.com
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
its not a wart..its a beauty mark ;)

hehe no warts on my toes!!!!

Dave

p.s. cuba? who would go there?? theres no annoying americans being loud and utterly obnoxious there! how could THAT be fun..
 

KickIT

TRIBE Member
I feel your pain. I just got back from Cuba on saturday and my brain is still in neutral. I've been staring blankly at my screen all morning.

I hate this fuck'en place! Get me back to my white sand beach, hot weather, mohitas and cristale!

*c*

ps. I love the fact there were no abnoxious americans. only annoying german weirdos.
 

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MalGlo
and I miss the beach :(

also looks like i'm coming down with the flu from the temperature difference.. damnit damnit !!! :)

I won a sexy leg contest -- won a 40 of tequila and a ride on this bungy jump thing which was nutbar.. 0-60kmph in 1 second.

Didja'll miss me!?!!?! thought so!

Cheers,

Dave
What did you think of the Oasis? Did you meet Esteban? Did you enjoy the high quality facilities of the resorts' Sports Bar? :p
Did you go to La Boom? Coco Bongos? Beef Fajita Taco?

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!

Hope you had a wicked time though -- oh how I wish I was back there for one more week in the sun... . :(
 

mingster

TRIBE Member
Welcome back Dave & KickIt!!!!!

I know how you guys feel.
Don't worry, it only gets worse with time! :p

Ming.
 

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
Welcome back Dave & KickIt!!!!!

I know how you guys feel.
Don't worry, it only gets worse with time! :p

Ming.
Ya no doubt! I'm already planning my next trip. I need to get my salsa fix!

*c*
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KickIT


Ya no doubt! I'm already planning my next trip. I need to get my salsa fix!

*c*
hahahaha i'm totally doing the same thing..trying to figure otu where to go next.. maybe las vegas again.. but probably another beach ;)

where to go where to go.......

:)

Dave
 

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KickIT


Ya no doubt! I'm already planning my next trip. I need to get my salsa fix!

*c*
word has it on the streets that u and steve were found doing the 'salsa' together! ;)

*jen*
 

Cri

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Back from Cancun.. and at work..

Originally posted by SlipperyPete

Did you meet Esteban?
I saw him serving up all the drinks :) He was funny. I remember him saying "My name is Esteban.....Estebaaaaaaaaaaaan" :D

NObody missed me and wanted me back? *sniff* I see how it is :( Maybe I should just go back to Cancun. ;)
 

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Re: kickit. go take a walk outside...

Originally posted by patio-d
it should cheer you up, my man.... it's a beautiful day.
It nice, but its not 27 degrees of nice dry heat. There's no beach with beautiful white sand and deep blue seas. Ah well, I'll get over it, eventually.

*c*
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by breakz_btch


word has it on the streets that u and steve were found doing the 'salsa' together! ;)

*jen*
hehe.. he only wishes he could swing his hips like the chucksta!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top