• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Back by popular demand: the hot guy thread!

kmac

TRIBE Member
John Krasinski from the U.S. version of The Office is a total cutie. Maybe it's the whole "awww shucks" factor, but if he worked in my office I'd be content.

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kmac
Paul Walker is one of those creeper crushes. Never noticed until I really looked, you know?

MY GOD! Who is Paul Walker and why is he not waiting for me upstairs in the shower this very minute.

I haven't had such a visceral reaction to a guy in ages ... love it. Now where is his single, Toronto twin ;)

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
Eddie Cibrian---he's currently on Invasion and he's done some other not so exciting work as well.

I think he was on Young & the Restless for a while :)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *moan*

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Ninjetta
Eddie Cibrian---he's currently on Invasion and he's done some other not so exciting work as well.

I think he was on Young & the Restless for a while :)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *moan*
he used to be on 3rd Watch.

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member

So ya, little known fact...i am THE biggest Bruce Springsteen fan and in his younger years he was a hottie, and I am still attracted to his rugged neighbourhood mechanic type good looks.

He is a lil short for me tho :p

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member

My friend got to serve him bagels every day in high school.
She LOVED him and got some pictures with him. Another friend helped him buy pants.
Go Bloor-West village.