• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Back by popular demand: the hot guy thread!

zorak

TRIBE Member
last night i had a dream that i was on a weird foreign subway with johnny lee miller and i told him that i was going to kiss him and then we made out and it was awesome.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by physix
he was on LITTLE BRITAIN and he was Tom Riddle in
the second HARRY POTTER movie... and i just found
out the bitch is queeeeeeeeeer.
A gay actor???

*COVERS EARS*

-jM
A&D
(and covers ass)

zorak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zorak
last night i had a dream that i was on a weird foreign subway with johnny lee miller and i told him that i was going to kiss him and then we made out and it was awesome.

i wish guys still dressed like this.

also heath ledger is awesome in this pic

kmac

TRIBE Member
I was watching TV last night and it hit me that Ami James on Miami Ink is a total slice.

Too bad this is really the only pic I can find of him and it doesn't seem to be working? Fuck.

Last edited:

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kmac
I was watching TV last night and it hit me that Ami James on Miami Ink is a total slice.

Too bad this is really the only pic I can find of him and it doesn't seem to be working? Fuck.

Oh, its working!

kmac

TRIBE Member
Good!

Seriously, if he was my artist I'd be COVERED in ink. Plus he's cool as fuck and does the whole fighting thing too. I kind of like Garver too, even though he's balding and goofy. Great show!

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Agreed...
The funny thing about this show, is that sometimes it makes me want to cry, because they like to share all those "tearful" stories...
But the eye candy makes it all worth it...

kmac

TRIBE Member
Last night was great. Garver goes off about he hates doing fairies and this chick comes in wanting a huge fairy on her arm. He's like "I like doing butterflies and I like doing ladies, but combine them and ugh."

So she explains how she had cancer and what the fairy means to her and blah blah blah and he's still miserable about doing the fairy.

LMAO.