• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Back by popular demand: the hot guy thread!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Yay! What's better to kick off the summer with a few (or 100) pics of some hot guys?

Hotness can be a physical thing, a mental thing or emotionally-based. Post whoever you think is hot. To me, hotness has to do with the whole package with some compromise, of course. A great face with talent. Or a wicked smile with a big heart. Whatever your taste.
And PLEASE do not limit it to people we don't know. Post yer boyfriends, Djs, celebs, cousins, Tribers, whatever...

So bring on the hotness!

Right now, I'm all about Sean Paul. If I could have a boyfriend, it'd probably be him.

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
Oooooooooooooooh, I remember:

Ronald Young Jr. of Lithia Springs, Georgia

tall, lanky, yummy. Too bad he'll probably be all fucked up from being a P.O.W

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I can't find his name anywhere but the young Indian guy from Australia who's the guy on the right. Jesus, god almighty he was hot. I watched this film with Liz and I didn't really think about it at the time but when I got home, I was like "yo, that guy was smokin'."

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
SEAN PAUL?

really

that seems like having john leguizamo crawl all over you. eww.

i hope i'm not sparking another case of whitey thinking all other ethnicities look the same. oh well.....it is what it is i guess.

and at the risk of being "gay" ... I would say the coolest guy and hottest guy from a straight guy point of view is BRAD PITT,

i like how he isn't a pansy like mathew mcaunaghy or hugh grant or justin timberlake.

and i would love to have his body.

i decided this after watching fight club and brad say the line "it's only sport fucking" while wearing rubber cloves and holding some device that he's using on Helena bonham carter. ihope he's that rough with jenifer...cause lord knows i would be.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sweetdaddy

i like how he isn't a pansy like mathew mcaunaghy or hugh grant or justin timberlake.
Hey... Mathew is a pothead and he's hot and he was great in Dazed in Confused. He is not a pansy.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
SEAN PAUL?

really

that seems like having john leguizamo crawl all over you. eww.

How so?
He's talented, a sweet body and he's really interesting in interviews...

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr

hot boys in hot movies....mmmm...

If anyone can find and post a still of the two Y Mama boys kissing, I'll promise undying gratitude!

Last edited:

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kmac
Hey... Mathew is a pothead and he's hot and he was great in Dazed in Confused. He is not a pansy.
that;s cool he's a pothead. but everyone on TV does drugs.
is BOB DYLAN hot?

as for mathew being hot ... i'm sure he is, but not in that way that makes guys jealous, only in that way that makes guys say "FAGGGGG".

similar to James Dean...guys wanted to be him, not kill him.

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
How so?
He's talented, a sweet body and he's really interesting in interviews...
like i said...this might jus be a case of whitey thinking all people of a certain ethnicity look the same.

sorry.
like him if you like.

I have some odd picks for hottest girls too. so no worries.

kmac

TRIBE Member
that;s cool he's a pothead. but everyone on TV does drugs.
Yes, but do they smoke weed while playing the bongos naked?

Anyway, I'm sure he's happy chicks thinks he's hot and might not be so concerned what guys think. Or maybe he does... who cares?

I love his Southern drawl.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
like i said...this might jus be a case of whitey thinking all people of a certain ethnicity look the same.
LOL!

You're kidding right?

You better be.