• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

BACK-breakin' room @ sytem

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
deserves it's own thread

week after week I just have more fun then the last. thank you to BLC and DS for all that goodness and we really appreciate GL all the time. the CD is the best yet IMO and it was makin me wanna turn back the Impreza and head back to the club! yey MaryJ remix!

Kevin- nice set hun! altho you didn't seem half as drunk as you made yourself out to be, you sure brought in a croud last night. brotha's got a lot of friends! I hope you had a great birthday. nice to see some different faces last night.. everyone was so tall. good good night. a lil hot but dam was it nice steppin out onto Peter @ 4:30. it's nights like these...

long live the back room

France and his hat is the koolis

*ViX*

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aphrodite
deserves it's own thread

the CD is the best yet IMO and it was makin me wanna turn back the Impreza and head back to the club! yey MaryJ remix!

long live the back room

This CD is sweeeeeeeeet! It has been on repeat in my unit all morning!

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I had all the intentions to go, but then I ended up staying at my friend's Birthday party. Kevin it sounds like you had a kick ass Birthday celebration night. Sorry I couldn't make it, but I'll see you at Breakfest!:)

*Maxine*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Big League Chu

TRIBE Member
Happy bday once again to the Red Turtle. He actually showed everyone what it is to have Turtle Power. Nothing could get this animal down he played a nice opening set and showed no effects of the booze being shoved down his throat. Damn was it jammed in there, thank you people for your continued support it was great seeing a lot of old faces and newbies. Hope you all enjoy the cd, there will be more at Breakfest for free as well as at System in the weeks to come.
Unfortunately the mission to get the Turtle upside down on his shell didn't succeed. He outdid us all folks, yup thats right, when I took the last record of the platter at 5:10am he was still standing there. He looked like he had just got to the club and was ready to drink. Dude was standing without a wobble or a slur. WTF!!!

We'll get you at Breakfest Kev:mad:

The Peej

TRIBE Member
Last night was one of the first times I was REALLY surprised when I walked back to the backroom... Crazy and sweaty as usual but MUCH more crazily rammed!

Took me 45 mins to get past the saying hi faze...

Wikkid night!

Happy birthday Mickey and Kevin, and happy belated to Jeremia

:)

Peej

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Big League Chu
Happy bday once again to the Red Turtle. He actually showed everyone what it is to have Turtle Power. Nothing could get this animal down he played a nice opening set and showed no effects of the booze being shoved down his throat. Damn was it jammed in there, thank you people for your continued support it was great seeing a lot of old faces and newbies. Hope you all enjoy the cd, there will be more at Breakfest for free as well as at System in the weeks to come.
Unfortunately the mission to get the Turtle upside down on his shell didn't succeed. He outdid us all folks, yup thats right, when I took the last record of the platter at 5:10am he was still standing there. He looked like he had just got to the club and was ready to drink. Dude was standing without a wobble or a slur. WTF!!!

We'll get you at Breakfest Kev:mad:
Colin the cd is amazing. the tom's diner track - wtf? insane!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Last night was pure good times. Definite party vibe in the back room.

And to the guy who got in my face...

HARDY HAR HAR!

*c*

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Wicked times!

Kevin you held your own and then some last nite- way to take it you ninja lightshow turtle!! :D Great music, friends and lotza booze...can't go wrong! Thanks Colin for the cds! Happy Birthday Kev and Mikey!!!

~Lori

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kick

TRIBE Member
muahahaaaaa....Turtles a champ.

I am not a champ.

I drank way less and got waaaaaay more trashed. Silly...just silly. Im sorry for trying to pull peoples pants down...

no...actually, im not ;)

good times! Kev-dawg rocked it!

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
I have to thank everyone that made it out on Friday. You guys made my BIRTHDAY!!! What's better than rocking it out to all your friends in the crowd. I had a perma smile on my face all night.... I am still feeling the jager shots... ugh...
I think I drank my quota of alcohol for the month that night!!

YOU GUYS KICK ARSE!!

Thanks for the support.

:D:D

Kev

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

videotronic

TRIBE Member
the one on the chu and saddler cd is not the brad copeland one..the one you speak of is slow and trancey...this one is a lot faster and acidey..

ZigZag

TRIBE Member
Oct 31st was absolutely insane.
Uncle Bobby started things off nicely as per.
Before I new it, it was 6:15am and the room was still jammed!!
I can't wait for next weeks Release Records night, should be off the hook as well.