• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

B-100 Complex help

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
hey all....i take b-100 vitamins everyday....but i bought the timed release capsules and am wondering if there's a specific time of day to take these? i wish they elaborated on the bottle how much time it releases over.

both me and a friend of mine are noticing some sleep issues while taking them. i don't sleep well and feel tired in the mornings. anyone else experiencing this? i've been taking them at lunch but maybe i should switch to breakfast? any advice would be appreciated!

i tried googling but all you seem to get are ads for vitamins.

thanks all!

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
a homeopath once told me that the only suppliments you should take at night are calcium and vitamin D, cuz they actually *help* you sleep. everything else should be taken in the morning, *with* food.

but that was a long long long time ago, and i have no idea if it's true or not.

/not very helpful.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I dont' take B caue I can't handle the smell/ taste... I take the vits I do take in the morning.... Calcium/ magnesium/ D and C if I take them at night I don't have any sleep problem though.... What is vitamine B good for?

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
actually i just found my own answer! looks like i should stick to morning....thanks for the help though! :)

Benefits

Jamieson timed release B complex 100 is a balanced, superior strength formula containing eight essential B Vitamins that make up the B complex family. The timed release formula allows for a gradual release of vitamins over 6 to 8 hours. Timed release enhances your ability to digest and absorb the vitamins more effectively since smaller amounts are released over a period of time. Vitamin B100 complex helps to maintain overall good health by helping to prevent nerve damage, promoting cell development, promoting healthy brain and nerve functions, assisting in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and protein, supporting cell development and red blood cell formation, treating cataracts, increasing circulation and promoting the secretion of bile from the liver.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Jameison is one of the worst brands of vitamins and suppliments. Most of the high end health food stores will not carry that brand due to the poor quality and all the filler that goes into their product.

I strongly recommend going to Noah's health foods or Ambrosia(or another recognized health food store) ..and ask them for their help to recommend a brand.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
geminigirl said:
Jameison is one of the worst brands of vitamins and suppliments. Most of the high end health food stores will not carry that brand due to the poor quality and all the filler that goes into their product.

I strongly recommend going to Noah's health foods or Ambrosia(or another recognized health food store) ..and ask them for their help to recommend a brand.
hey thanks for letting me know that...i had no idea. after i finish this bottle i'll switch to another one. what brand do you usually use?

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Syso (or is it Siso) Brand supplements are really good... they are Vegan and wheat/ corn/ gluten/ free..

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Vitamin B is good for iron deficiencies, lucky1.

I get a shot of it once a month, but I believe mine is B12.
Its a great vitamin, which has many benefits.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Beer babe said:
hey thanks for letting me know that...i had no idea. after i finish this bottle i'll switch to another one. what brand do you usually use?
I take a liquid form of B that is in Flora's liquid Iron.

http://www.florahealth.com/virtual/Flora/resourcegallery/Products/R4771L.jpg

I would recommend Flora products to you. But go to the health food store and ask them which one is right for you. This one is very good..

http://www.florahealth.com/virtual/Flora/resourcegallery/Products/1112L.jpg

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I take all my vitamins in the morning, as my B-complex especially has a slow release and it's also known to give you an energy boost. If I were to take that in the evening, I would not be sleeping.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
I take all my vitamins in the morning, as my B-complex especially has a slow release and it's also known to give you an energy boost. If I were to take that in the evening, I would not be sleeping.
Oh I bigtime agree with you in regards to B especially.

You should try the liquid Iron/B..you get Buzzzzzzed and loopy until it absorbs. It's a serious little rush in the morning. You may also get a little flush from it.

Alexd and I first took it at the International Centre for the Hollistic fair..we called it liquid crack. They were giving out cup samples to try. Alex had 3. He was feeling pretty wonky from it..hehe It's pretty strong stuff..and NOT a good idea to take before bed. Morning is the best time for sure.

When you take it on a regualar basis..you do get that buzz..but you get used to it and it is great stuff. Very good product.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders