• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

average woman

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
on the radio today they were talking about this poll done in toronto recently trying to establish some stats on the "average" woman in toronto

here's what the stats are for the avg woman at *29*

7 sexual partners (seems low for 29?)
single? (also interesting for 29)

also
5'5, 135 pounds, 34C
making $55,000 per year

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Hmmm ...

Does a correlation possibly exist between earning a high income and being single (or having a smaller number of past sexual partners) at age 29?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
they're lying about how many sexual partners
and they're wearing push up bras 34C or have breast implants.

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
hahah Lis :D!! average woman need not apply :p!

that's what I was thinking... if she's single and 29... that's a lot of years to rack up some serious #'s...

DIWC - that'd be size 9/10, 11/12 ish

Last edited:

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
One more thing ...

If the average woman earns $55,000 ... then I'm assuming the average man must earn $79,000 right? Isn't that how the "wage gap" works? :rolleyes:

swenard

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: average woman

Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate

If you're 5'5 and 135 lbs what clothing size would that be (ballpark)? Maybe I just know some skinny people, but that sounds a little off.

Sounds about right for a 29 year old. Once you get that old, as a woman. It's already been downhill for a couple of years!:D

nleye10d1

TRIBE Member

Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate

If you're 5'5 and 135 lbs what clothing size would that be (ballpark)? Maybe I just know some skinny people, but that sounds a little off.

I suppose the correct answer to "Do I look fat in this?" should be, "go eat some lettuce, tubby."

nleye10d1

TRIBE Member
Of course it's not. People seem to have so much of an obsession with weight.

I just find North America funny because you can distinguish a lot of the females from the rest of the world by their gigantic rears.

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheeka
5'5, 135 pounds,

actually that is quite healthy.

so lay off the fat comments

Yippee for me...i'm not average!! (but i think i knew that already;))

:)sarah

Cheeka

TRIBE Member

Originally posted by mcbee

actually that is quite healthy.

so lay off the fat comments

Yippee for me...i'm not average!! (but i think i knew that already;))

:)sarah

me neither... none of those apply to me really :)

scruffy1

TRIBE Member
135 isn't that big...

and yes, i do believe there is some correlation between higher salary, being single and having only 7 partners... if you are working hard and dedicated to your job or climbing the corporate ladder you might not be interested in having an "other".

and i think that more and more people today are trying to get a big whack of cash and travel and party and junk before the settle down at age 30, so the stats might be significantly different for those same ladies 1 year from now.

Originally posted by scruffy1

i do believe there is some correlation between higher salary, being single and having only 7 partners... if you are working hard and dedicated to your job or climbing the corporate ladder you might not be interested in having an "other".

I don't believe there is a correlation specifically high salary and low number of sex partners for single women. What - the higher the salary, the fewer sex partners you'd have?