• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Average Age of Tribers

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
There was a thread a few years ago about the average age of tribers, i believe the average was around 24. I'm curious as to what the current demographic is. So post your age, location, and when you joined tribe! or just your current age.

I'm 23, in SE asia, and i started on tribe when i was 18.

Poot

TRIBE Member
alexd did a poll - I thought the avg age was a bit older - 26 or 27?

Or maybe it's just me who's getting old.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
trinitydub said:
i'm also 23, started off when i was 19, and i'm posting from japan, where i will be relocating to in a month.
WHAT???!!!! what?

edit: i'm the oldest so far in this thread, but i know for a fact that i'm at least 4 years younger than another triber.
[i'm 32]
edit2: and i'm not the oldest in this thread, either. i should learn how to read tho.

CIRCE (Sir C)

TRIBE Member
36 and I joined in late '98 early '99 I think...anyone who posts in this thread at 8 am is going to skew the results...only oldsters with responsibilities are up this early :p tho back in '99 it wouldn't have been unusual for me to scan Tribe at 8 am before heading off to bed ;)

Last edited:

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
27, started posting when I was 20 I think (has it been that long already? Jebus!)

All I remember is that when I first started posting on Tribe, you didn't need to log in (you would just post your user name each time) and it was in list format.

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
23/f/toronto, soon to be fort erie, then london, yikes.
20 when I started posting. Can't imagine how immature my posts would be if I started any earlier. :p

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I'm 28... the average age used to be the same as me... but there is different members now.. so it may have changed