• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

autofill? or i dont know what to call it..


TRIBE Member
How do control what appears when say you are on google and you hit "h" as you first letter (for example) and it "autofills" the rest (drop down) of all things searched for using "h" ??

I remember there is a way to erase everything, or even go in and delete certain entries...



edit: im on a PC with windows
Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room


TRIBE Member
In firefox, I think it's under Preferences -> Privacy -> Saved Forms

No manual control though, only an erase-all button.

You can manually edit saved usernames/passwords though.
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders