• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Auto Services

21 grams

TRIBE Member
Does anyone know any good and cheap auto services. I need my exhaust, allignment and engine check done. Dont really want to go to nameplaces like canadian tire, midas, speedy etc. Maybe someone knows some good mechanic or a realy good place to have your car fixed.

Thank you

Last edited:
Stop Bill C-10

21 grams

TRIBE Member
Agent Smith said:
What about Audi service? Any good locals? I f'ing hate the dealers in Toronto.
I heard you can find a lot of branded and regular parts on junk yards. Ive been there once, they had like BMW, Audi, Honda, Acura, Jags, Porches, Limos, Hammers etc. All crashed, but i bet you can find good parts for a decent price there. Then take it to mechanic who will install it for you, if you can not do it yourself.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
Agent Smith said:
What about Audi service? Any good locals? I f'ing hate the dealers in Toronto.

one of the best little family-run auto shops specializing in vw, audi - EuroTech (9 belvia rd i believe just off of kipling). it's been recommended to me on more than one occasion and when i owned a jetta for a few years they were nothing but good honest mechanics to me. ask for alan de wolfe.

d