• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Autchre Music Video.... AWESOME!!!!

d.code

TRIBE Member
Yeah thats pretty cool.

To be honest I find it a little tame. I mean when I read the thread title- I came up with an image in my head of what this video must be like- and it was exactly that.

I'd kinda hope that they would have done something not so expected.

The production value and exacution kicks ass.

gsnuff

TRIBE Promoter
d.code said:
Yeah thats pretty cool.

To be honest I find it a little tame. I mean when I read the thread title- I came up with an image in my head of what this video must be like- and it was exactly that.
It is four years old and done by a staff of one, Alexander Rutterford. We were supposed to interview him for the first Vague Terrain and things didn't work out.. I emailed back and forth with him a bit and he's a sharp cat. Those folks at what is now Warp films have a nose for talent. Rutterford has gone on to success as a video director, directing for both Radiohead and Amon Tobin. I think the video is completely appropriate for the way that Autechre was working midway between Confield and Draft 7.30. But, visually it is a bit hermetic.. but hey, so are Autechre.

,g

d.code

TRIBE Member
gsnuff said:
It is four years old and done by a staff of one, Alexander Rutterford. We were supposed to interview him for the first Vague Terrain and things didn't work out.. I emailed back and forth with him a bit and he's a sharp cat. Those folks at what is now Warp films have a nose for talent. Rutterford has gone on to success as a video director, directing for both Radiohead and Amon Tobin. I think the video is completely appropriate for the way that Autechre was working midway between Confield and Draft 7.30. But, visually it is a bit hermetic.. but hey, so are Autechre.

,g

Your right- but still I found it lacked luster.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
I couldn't get it to play and I tried 4-5 times. flash and wmv versions blatently mocked me.

musork

TRIBE Member
adam
if you dig that kind of video making you should check out the work of tasman richardson aka the blamshifter and the guy behind famefame collective.
his work is amazing and is very much influnced by the shotgun type of editing seen in most of the authecher videos, his music is not to shabby eather.