• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Auntie Synchronizator

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
I'm going to be an aunt sometime today!!!
My sis went into labour at 4 am this morning... She's having a little boy...
I can't go to London... THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
congrats!

i'm an uncle four times over now and it rules. i like buying the loudest messiest presents for my nephews just to cause pain to my older brothers. my favourite of recent memory being the 'stink gun'.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Spinsah said:
congrats!

i'm an uncle four times over now and it rules. i like buying the loudest messiest presents for my nephews just to cause pain to my older brothers. my favourite of recent memory being the 'stink gun'.

you are the best uncle evar, the is awesome !!

[jai]

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
Spinsah said:
congrats!

LOL nice, I did similar shit to my cousin (she's like my sis) when she had her son. He got kiddie drums, a guitar that plays by pushing any button etc etc ect. Now he's older and I'm buying him things he can hurt himelf on like scooter's and skateboards. She loves me, but she hates me.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I cant wait for my twin brothers boy to get a little older, he for sure is getting a set of toy drums :)

Payback is a bitch bro!

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
That is wikkid news. Just last night I was thinking about which one of my bros was going to have a baby first. I have no intertest in having a kid. So I can only hope they do.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
That is sooooo exciting!

I have one little niece whom I watched being born last January. I am so lucky the little peanut lives here at our house. Man I love her!

Yay to be an Auntie..congrats!:D

ps. post some pics asap.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Awesome - congrats!

And i like the idea of payback through gifts...can't wait for my brother to have a son or daughter!

I'm gonna spoil that kid silly and finger paint in their apartment!