• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Audioworks Friday Night!

echootje

TRIBE Member
Well, it was a fine way to go out! In style
Well done Matt!

Audioworks was packed! Amazingly people were still arriving after 1:30! It got full, then emptier. The music was good, beaker had a great set. I forgot her name (Lady Bass?), but there was a girl DJ there, spinnig techno; great set, and not unpleasant to look at either. I thought it was terribly ironic that EYE Magazine (out of the loop as usual) selected Audioworks that night as one of the "best bets" for going out!!

The pissing rain all night was not fun though. Wierd how that works.

Rob

wunderfly

TRIBE Member
amazing how such a tiny place can hold such a huge vibe!

I had so much fun on Friday night... best club night I've had in a while... and NO I was *not* drunk.

one more time?? see you next week?? do it again guys... please?!?!

the Lady Bass?

Red Hot!

anybody know this happy dude??

more...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

beaker

TRIBE Member
wunderfly,

i'm sure we'll be doing something like this again. although it definitely won't be on a regular basis. i'll keep ya posted for sure though.

and if you're online between 6 and 8 tonight, tune in to hear us on www.twelveinch.com for our new weekly radio show

joey

TRIBE Member
it was indeed a great way to go out.
Matt and Pete had a sweeet set.
and I met new tbkers.. cool

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

*+lady bass+*

TRIBE Member
hey

thanks for posting the pictures

it is wierd that they are all without ken who i played b2b with
he is cute too you know.

anyways, beaker knows how to through an awesome night! can't wait for the next one.

LB

www.skratchworld.com

wunderfly

TRIBE Member

honest I did not plan the photos... they just happened in a drunken flurry... notice there are none of ME and I'm cute too!
lol

pet

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
G

Hey nice pic!

Lady Bass and I will be spinning again at Audio Werks Friday Nov. 2nd.

Ken
djkenfinch.com