1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Audioslave

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by Yogi, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Yogi

Yogi TRIBE Member

what a wicked show they put on...all there good tunes from both alblums and more...Rusty Cage, Killing in the Name, Spoonman, Blackhole Sun, Bulls on Parade(instrumental)and a Nirvava tune I cannot remember the name....Tom Morello was unbelieveable on guitar, and Chris Cornell sounded amazing...all in all, a wicked night...Seether put on a pretty good show aswell.

2. junglegirl

junglegirl TRIBE Member

What about 30 seconds from mars?

3. redeyes

redeyes TRIBE Member

hands down, that was the best concert i've ever been to. the crowd was totally pumped and sang out almost every song. even Chris Cornell complimented out singing ability.

those RATM boys are one tight unit. there's is not another band in the world today that can outplay these boys. Tom Morrello is a bad man. So many times throughout the concert, Morrello would receive a standing ovation for one of his killer solos. Hands down, he is the most innovative guitar player in the world today. As for Chris Cornell, I had no idea he friggin talented he is. He actually did the RATM songs justice.

I didn't get a chance to see 30 Seconds from Mars but Seether played an amazing opening set. I was very impressed. They got the crowd hyped for Audioslave.

Here is Audioslave's set list.

Your Time Has Come
    Set it Off
    Doesn't Remind Me
    Out of Exile
    Be Yourself
    Rusty Cage
    Spoonman
    The Worm
    60's Jam
    #1 Zero
    Like a Stone
    Bulls on Parade > Sleep Now in the Fire
    Shadow on the Sun

encore
    Black Hole Sun
    Call Me a Dog
    The Curse
    2112 Soliloqoy
    I am the Highway
    Show Me How to Live
    Killing in the Name
    Cochise

4. TheLiquidFairy

TheLiquidFairy TRIBE Member

Loved the London show start to finale.
    I caught a bit if 30STM and they weren't bad.
    Experimental Pop-metal or whatever the genre is these days.
    Music was decent but they have great stage presence. It probably helps if your lead singer is an experienced actor named Jared Leto.

XXX
    Marian
    :p

5. KodiaK

KodiaK TRIBE Member

wait... you claim chris sounded 'amazing'

this is fucking impossible... heh every time i saw soundgarden live he was utter shit.

he must have sold his soul to the devil or something so he could put on a good live show :p

6. Yogi

Yogi TRIBE Member

thats what I said.....AMAZING