• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Audionews.ru

CIRCE (Sir C)

TRIBE Member
Audionews, one of the most comprehensive audio torrent sites on the Interweb, are having open registrations for 24 hours starting next Friday...7 am GMT June 2nd - 7am, June 3rd. Well worth the sign-up.

Enjoy audio / torrent whores :)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Matt Carl

TRIBE Member
but DO they ban?

like, i had a friend that was about to be banned (if he hasn't been already) and my account is still active...

meh, i trust everyone anways :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vench

TRIBE Promoter
yes they will ban. I'm not sure if they ban the invitee but if one doesn't get their ratio up before the five day warning ends... they'll be banned.

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
Is it just me or is the site ridiculously slow? I haven't even started looking at the downloads and it seems to take forever to go from one page to another.

Matt Carl

TRIBE Member
i agree...it is ultra slow, but i thin kthey are moving servers and shit

it's picked up a little since like, noon today...

i know they would def. ban the invitee, but it seems they aren't to hard on the inviter...i have good stats though, so they better not ban me :D

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
I gotta say, this is a great site! So many goodies!

I just wish I would have been a bit more selective with my first downloads. Now I've got a ways to catch up and only 4 days to do it :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders