• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Audio Bullys - March 10th!!

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

lok

TRIBE Member
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

There.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Dubya Tee Eff!

I was just discussing with steve how I've been waiting for their arrival, and how Toronto is ready ;)

lok

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
Dubya Tee Eff!

I was just discussing with steve how I've been waiting for their arrival, and how Toronto is ready ;)

I know man. This is the second time you've done this. Last time it was "man, if im gonna goto a techno party I wanna see The Dukes" ..... and volia.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
I know man. This is the second time you've done this. Last time it was "man, if im gonna goto a techno party I wanna see The Dukes" ..... and volia.

I'm the most spoiled person in the world. Every time I whine and moan about a dj not being in town, they show up no more than a month later. Case in point, Audio Bullies, The Dukes(Even though they play all the time), DJ Marky, John B... The list goes on...

Jazz

TRIBE Member
tango whiskey, shit's gettin riskey... walk in the club and they be tryin to frisk me...

not missing this one...

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian
so where are details for this night?

bueller? bueller?

I was there this past Saturday and Mark (the owner) was on stage announcing customer appreciation day was march 10th and that it was free to get in...he said that The Audio Bullys were going to be the special guests....everyone in the club was like Who the fuck are they?

s1k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Galactic Phantom
For those who don't know what they sound like:
Part 1
Part 2
I abselutly love taht first track, i hadn't heard that song in a million years, "dam that sky..." thanks for bringin back old memories