• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

attn web nerds

kodos

TRIBE Member
seems like i'm just confusing a lot of uncaring people as usual. pardonnez moi, i thought there were some people here who may have known...
so what's left to do except hijack one's own thread?

kodos

TRIBE Member
dont lather sympathy upon me! you tribe clones are the television programmed trend-following gap-fucking whores of babylon... pity YOURSELVES, haha

PS it is my humour that is most often misunderstood... the rest is fairly straightforward, honestly

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
hey dude!

sorry I was so brief at Krome.. we were on our way out and I had been there much much longer then I intended.. thank you rich. :p

hopefully we'll see each other this summer in a barn or field or something.

Peace & love. D

zoo

TRIBE Member
barn barn barn

only there REALLY needs to be a "no helicopters allowed" sign up or something

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Swamper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kodos
anyone know any tricks or clever uses for this mod_rewrite thing? explained here:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_rewrite.html

and of course, i mean ASIDE from preventing bandwidth theft, what is this good for.. ;)
Well, sure you can block images from outside referer's - but other than that it can be handy if you run a site that gets a lot of downloads and you want to prevent the majority of people from using download accelerators from getting the content - there are ways around it by masking the referer but not everyone bothers to fuck around with their settings.

A Users Guide to URL Rewriting with the Apache Webserver is a good read with many examples of where you'd use rewrite stuff.. (That link was at the bottom of the link you provided too BTW, but I figure you're lazy like me and don't wanna bother sifting through a bunch of trash, so you might have missed it ;) )