• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

attn: Nose Pickers

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
that would depend on the boogieman/susan's technique. some use prancing as a distraction, and a display of their superior agility. Agility is very important in boogiewars lest you be boogied. The french would say "bouge la boogie," and I think that's awesome.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
This girl in junior high used to pick her nose and put it on my cheek. Her name wasn't Susan though.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
This girl in junior high used to pick her nose and put it on my cheek. Her name wasn't Susan though.
you shouldve retaliated by facing her, tilting your head back, plugging one nostril, closing your mouth, and blowing really hard.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Um, I was too busy gagging.

And then she put the salt on the wound by showing me her used maxi pad.

AND I AM NOT JOKING HERE, FOLKS.

I had the COOLEST friends in junior high. (Riiiight)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
whoa, maxi pads in junior high? this chick started early!

i think she liked you, good thing you got away though. pads and boogies are gateways to faeces. Actually, upon request, I will find a way to twist any subject matter into a gateway for faeces.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
Explain to me what is wrong about it.

Keep in mind that while you read that last sentence, the equivalent of one large booger just dripped down the back of your throat.
I don't care if you pick your nose I find nothing wrong whith it, unless you habit irritates or disturbes the people around you. Like I told brad in grade 7, just do it at your house, his nickname was booger, poor bastard. I tried to explain social customs to him but he didn't listen. He was later pushed into the corner of the school wall and busted his head open, he was ok. I don't know if the nose picking was the root of the attack, although i'm sure his disgusting and irritating habits had something to do with it.

My comment was about social conditioning. Social conditioning is a result of human beings learning to live with each other.It's neither good or bad, it's a medium to transmit information on how to live in a society. What should be looked at is if the values that we are conditioned to follow are good or bad.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Booger picking (and eating) should be valueless, but they aren't.

I hereby declare booger picking and eating to be socially acceptable, unless someone brings up a valid reason for them not to be.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Not liking something is not a valid reason.

Also, look up tautology.
I think it is a valid enough reason, go and take someone's wallet, see if they like it.

Learn from Brad.

ila

TRIBE Member

I hereby declare booger picking and eating to be socially acceptable, unless someone brings up a valid reason for them not to be.
there isn't enough to go around for everyone.

actually, no. I don't believe in sharing.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by SelfExel
I think it is a valid enough reason, go and take someone's wallet, see if they like it.

Learn from Brad.
Taking someone's wallet is stealing someone's property.

Picking and eating your boogers is merely adding an extra step to what is happening constantly anyway.

As the expression goes-- you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, just don't pick your friend's nose.

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
Booger picking (and eating) should be valueless, but they aren't.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders