• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

attn: ANYONE EVER HAD A COLONIC?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

fear_of_fours

TRIBE Member
but i mean if youre having trouble with your poops, is this a good thing to do?

someone on this board MUST have had one.

I am curious. Poo is bad, having it come out all at once and having everything clean to me sounds intriguing and nice.

fear_of_fours

TRIBE Member
yes colonic is just a nice word for enema, but im curious if they do it and then you run to the wash room and take a poo? or is this guy just pooping while the woman is there ? i dont think i could do that. Maybe i should get an at home enema kit.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
fear_of_fours said:
see ear candling is actually bad, so that is what im curious about the colonic. is it also just b.s?

survey says: I'll stick a garden hose up your ass and charge you $50 less than they will.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
i wonder if you could ass-candle.
Like make a bigass candle that you stick in your ballon knot and burn away. I bet it would suck shit.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
fear_of_fours said:
but i mean if youre having trouble with your poops, is this a good thing to do?
Maybe you should inquire better or more natural ways curing your constipation.

First step I'd ever try is adding more fiber or bran to your diet, then maybe a natural or herbal laxative, then maybe consult your physician and see what they think.

acheron

TRIBE Member
ditto to the pound of prunes idea. It's like, $6 for 750g of pitted prunes at Loblaws and they work, trust me.

mingster

TRIBE Member
if you're having excremental issues, there's a ton of things you could try before running to get a colonic irrigation.

ie: prunes.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
fear_of_fours said:
yes colonic is just a nice word for enema, but im curious if they do it and then you run to the wash room and take a poo? or is this guy just pooping while the woman is there ? i dont think i could do that. Maybe i should get an at home enema kit.
the hose fills you up, then you push it all out through the same hose like a poo baby.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
More fiber, 8-10 glasses of water per day, coffee (as a diuretic), apples or prunes (or natural juices of these), cut down on the carbs, at least until your "functions" come back to normal.

If you REALLY want to do an enema, get the fleet kind from over-the-counter... it works.

fear_of_fours

TRIBE Member
i am not just constipated, i have the shits too. it alternates. doc thinks it is IBS. i think im allergic to something. im just sick of pooping and i thought pay someone to hose it all out might be a good idea. was curious if anyone tried it on tribe.