• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Attention lok and Galactic Phantom: Step Up!

kmac

TRIBE Member
Every second chance begins with a first step.

This guy:

and this chick:

Tyler Gage is a street smart juvenile delinquent, with a reckless streak that lands him in a world of trouble after he and his friends trash an auditorium at a high school for the performing arts. Sentenced to do community service at the school, he at first wants nothing to do with the students, until he meets a beautiful dancer who's willing to give him a shot. Against all expectations, Ty gets drawn into her world, and discovers his own talent for dance.

STEP UP!

In theaters August 11th.

kmac

TRIBE Member
No, it actually seemed more to me like Save The Last Dance, but with the genders reversed, with a side of Stick It, You Got Served, Bring It On and Flashdance.

So basically it will be the best movie ever.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
Awesome! Sounds like it might be almost as good as A Cinderella Story with Hillary Duff and my love Chad Michael Murray.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I hope there's a miserable, two dimentional, parole officer who can't understand their love for dance some how involved in this story.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm gonna buy rubber snakes to throw at the screen for this premiere too!

Not so much because it's appropriate but because I'll probably have a ton left over from Snakes on a Plane.