• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Attack of the Show

DJ Doublecross

TRIBE Member
Didn't know what to think of this show when I first noticed it, but it's starting to grow on me. It's almost like reading Tribe but on TV!

Anyone else watch it? It's on "G4 TechTV". (Channel 90 on Rogers, not sure about Bell)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
It's a good show but sometimes I think they try to out-geek Leo Laporte and those sketches/stories just fall flat on their faces.

Olivia is haht though.

250px-Olivia_Munn.JPG

Olivia_Munn_Leia.jpg

Olivia-Munn-Feet.jpg

27oct17-olivia-munn.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
When Olivia is not there though... it's hard because the other girls are awful... except Layla Kaylee (who is the announcer for America's next top dance crew.)
I'd rather watch Chris Hardwick as co-anchor when Olivia is away.
Oh and Olivia hates the sex advice girl... she is so bitchy to her... but she pretends not to be... my opinion...
it is also our guilt pleasure at our house at 7. Although recently the gags have been brutal not funny...

el.em.en.o

TRIBE Member
AOTS rocks!
i've been watching, and on the mailing list for years now, also used to watch 'screensavers' that aired before AOTS, does anyone remember that show, with Leo LaPorte?? I actually won a photoshop contest on that show. I think AOTS is a newer version of screensavers. it's like surfing the net, but not!